Troublesome's 250 Watt Cellar Grow First Timer

Re: Troublesome.'s 250 watt cellar grow first timer

Propa gator- I figure if i get any buds out of this ill still be in the good. Im lovin the experience and i know that theres nothin better than good old fasioned hands on experience. Ill keep reading and learning everything i can fit into my brain but your right ill learn alot as i acually do it

Reefa Cheefa- Iv got a 250 watt sun system with attached ballest. Its alright but my next grow will be a 400. I dont plan on growin any more plants than i have goin this time(acually ill most likely do less for sure) just lookin for better light penatration. Thank u for your kind words, makes me happy to hear im doing this thing right ;)

Hey man nice journal, looks like it is going good. im on my first journal too and i used the LST method on mine and you can see that some did it better than others, but i like the effect so i say if you have a plant that is copestetic try it, if it is one that just wants to stand up, leave it up. lol.:goodjob:

adapters.jpg

going to add these this weekend with a couple huge cfl's for a lil extra light for the babies ;)

media12.jpeg

media11.jpeg

Putting two of these bad boys into my tent friday night. They will hang down on either side of my 250 watt hps ;) Pickin up thermometer and humidity meter too i couldnt find a ph meter is that something ill have to get off line or a grow shop????

i just got a temp and humidity gage so ill let u know. theres no way its too hot down there its in a cellar so its cool down there anyways but not cold. I think its perfect conditions but i could be wrong. And iv got a box fan on em so no heat problems so far :)

Hey trouble, Just wanted to say looks good so far, I will deffinitly be following this grow, good luck brother.:smokin:

-Rusty

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom