Link's poorman CFL grow 11/20/09 FIRST GROW

I like your "Lab"! Bet controlling temps is easy in there.....:grinjoint:

I seen a guy that has a tiny box and does it but it really isn't a SOG, but his buds finish at maybe 8-10 grams per plant dry, he buds them between 3-6 inches tall, does 3 per week every week. He does it in like two square feet though. I am sure you would want bigger plants with all that space.

What I would do is get a little mover and get some crates/boxes up there (to level the younger plants) and you could use one light to do a perpetual grow down the center of your lab. Just a thought.

:peace: +rep

hey thx for the reps bro, and thats not a bad idea ether.. all i know
is i still have a lot of work to do and some thinking

hmmmmmm
thinking_man_vector.jpg

LOL @ Stakkur-Destroyer of Dreams J/K LOL! Get yer think on Link! I like MH's Idea too. Flowering up there would prolly help odor control if you get some stinky gals. Let us know what you decide bro.

L8ER

I don't see why you can't have the whole operation up there. Sure lugging water up there will be a bitch but you don't have to take a full grown plant down until it's harvest time; for that you can cut her in half (at the base of the stem of course). Go to home depot & get a cheap pully & rope. No more carrying water.

thank you all for the kind words and coming along with me during my grow so far

quick update on the lab, its 100% noticeable that the is less, i need a reflector of some sort, i also need to make the room brighter with whit paint, the top of the girls in the lab have sreached out just a it in comparison to how they have normaly been growing withc i dont like, so i need to get more light in ther at diffrent lvls and im not sure how at this moment

as far as princess gos. shes in flower for 1 week and 3 days now and loveing life like always,
i did an official LST job on her to really bring the branches back and let the light in on all the little popcorn's,... and let me tell you, i did this 4 days ago and in that little amount of time the little sprouts all over her became more like little tops witch is exactly what i was looking for

Princess_week6-1F.JPG

if you ask me shes looking really good, but what do i know, well find out how good she is when she burning in my bowl

thank you all for the kind words and coming along with me during my grow so far

quick update on the lab, its 100% noticeable that the is less, i need a reflector of some sort, i also need to make the room brighter with whit paint, the top of the girls in the lab have sreached out just a it in comparison to how they have normaly been growing withc i dont like, so i need to get more light in ther at diffrent lvls and im not sure how at this moment

as far as princess gos. shes in flower for 1 week and 3 days now and loveing life like always,
i did an official LST job on her to really bring the branches back and let the light in on all the little popcorn's,... and let me tell you, i did this 4 days ago and in that little amount of time the little sprouts all over her became more like little tops witch is exactly what i was looking for

Princess_week6-1F.JPG

if you ask me shes looking really good, but what do i know, well find out how good she is when she burning in my bowl

That is a beautiful job of LSTing and she is really healthy man. Great job :goodjob: :peace: +reps if/when I can.

Ah yea Link she's doing very fine. I see the tops are looking good. Getting ready to bust hairs all over the place. Color looks great, although its always hard to trust photos. My ladies are doing the stretch thing right now. I need to get in there and LST a few more branches. I have such thick bush in there I worry about some tops getting cut off from the light. Your doing awesome, keep it up.

L8ER

It's okay, Link. The thing is, we're a little excited, some of us, and we're just dying to see the progress of your awesome grow. But don't worry, most of us are waiting very patiently for you to post many awesome pics of Princess and the family by first thing tomorrow morning.

It's okay, Link. The thing is, we're a little excited, some of us, and we're just dying to see the progress of your awesome grow. But don't worry, most of us are waiting very patiently for you to post many awesome pics of Princess and the family by first thing tomorrow morning.

Yea, lol

MJ420:peace:

UPDATE WEEK 8[/B

ok srry i havet been here in 2 weeks but im swaped

any way here is the wonderful princess at 8 weeks old 3 weeks of flower

Princess_week8.JPG

shes doing good but i have no flowering nute so i now already she will lack in what she would have flowerd... getting it next week i know its late but o well work with what you have, thats why i think a few leaves are going yellow

ok sprout week 8 1 week flowering, i had to get her in ther she was just tooooo big to wait any longer

sprout_week8.JPG

baby week 8, - 1 week flowering,

baby_week8.JPG

the hole fam in the flower box
family8.JPG

now remember the hash plant... it ugly
IMG_1719.JPG

i wont be cloning it no interest i just planted it cause it was a free seed

and the clone of princess is doing awesome
IMG_1720.JPG

my 3 new clones of sprout doing good
IMG_1718.JPG

and lastly these two pics i just thought were so funny...
im using MG organic now so thos 3 clones have been in that under
some bottle tops for humidity and look what loved thos conditions
IMG_1717.JPG

IMG_1712.JPG

MUSHROOMS lol all 3 little clones has a mushroom friend lol its like a psychedelic playground up there lmfao.... but the shrooms die off within a few hours if i ift the covers off so they wont be around long.. just childhood friends of my clones lol

Great update. Love the photos. Love the buds too!! They are young but very nice and plump already. You should get some fatties!

L8ER

ok sooooo, i smoked a sample nug.. i know its early but im out of herb and wanted to know where i stand... very smooth.. not to leafy tasting not great, but it did the job well... i just keep thinking now, i have 4 more weeks.. if its this good now, whats it going to be when its ready!!

Damn Link, Your ladies are looking awesome! Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom