Bag seed grow under 200w cfl's started 10-11-08

Yep, the foil's gotta go. It can create hot spots on your plant. BTW You can flower under CFLs. They are looking very nice though! ;-)

The foil is now gone and i also added perlite today to my fox farm ocean. Thanks for the feed back :)

Well its been a few days so i thought i would post some pics. Let me know what you all think.

th_1225296568_HPIM1279.jpg

th_1225296495_HPIM1277.jpg

th_1225296459_hpim1276.jpg

th_1225296348_HPIM1274.jpg

th_1225296322_HPIM1275.jpg

If some one might know what this is please let me know. I have been looking at it and cant seem to figure it out? Thanks all

Are you checking and adjusting your pH?

Have you starting feeding them yet?

Looks like the beginning stages of some kind of deficiency. Could be the lighting but I see some leaves going light green.

This early in the game its most likely due to lack of nutrients or lockout due to pH being off. 6.4-6.8 is where you want your runoff to be. Any lower or higher you start locking out nutrients that the plant needs.

What is your soil made of? Perlite added to FF Ocean Forest?

Are you checking and adjusting your pH?

Have you starting feeding them yet?

Looks like the beginning stages of some kind of deficiency. Could be the lighting but I see some leaves going light green.

This early in the game its most likely due to lack of nutrients or lockout due to pH being off. 6.4-6.8 is where you want your runoff to be. Any lower or higher you start locking out nutrients that the plant needs.

What is your soil made of? Perlite added to FF Ocean Forest?

Ph 7.1

Im using fox farm nutes and ocean forest with perlite.

I was starting to think that the ph was getting a bit high so i went out and got some ph down to add to my spring water. Im hoping this will take care of the problem but the 2 main leaves that are yellow have been like that for some time and im not so sure that there going to get any better. I just keep up the hope that the rest of the plant will continue to get better. I also started 2 more seeds a few days ago and am hoping to see them break ground very soon. I have been giving this plant every thing that i give my plants that go under my mh and hps......

Ph 7.1

Im using fox farm nutes and ocean forest with perlite.

I was starting to think that the ph was getting a bit high so i went out and got some ph down to add to my spring water. Im hoping this will take care of the problem but the 2 main leaves that are yellow have been like that for some time and im not so sure that there going to get any better. I just keep up the hope that the rest of the plant will continue to get better. I also started 2 more seeds a few days ago and am hoping to see them break ground very soon. I have been giving this plant every thing that i give my plants that go under my mh and hps......

yeah a little high. Try to get it down a bit but not too much. The leaves probably wont get any better just watch for the new growth and make sure it is ok. make sure you are measuring the runoff as the soil will change the ph of the solution you are putting in. My FFOF actually brought my ph down too much I had to add dolomite to the soil to keep it stable.

Thanks MCBUDZ i will be sure to check all that out and see what i can come up with. the ph is now down to 6.4 after checking the run off.

Well after looking around at some other peoples grows i decided to modify my grow space a bit for my plant under the cfl's....Sorry for all the pics but its been helping me to see things better as well and i think a good post is one with pics of whats going on when things change. Enjoy!!!!

th_1225359323_HPIM1291.jpg

th_1225359237_HPIM1288.jpg

th_1225359198_HPIM1287.jpg

th_1225359148_HPIM1283.jpg

th_1225359101_HPIM1282.jpg

th_1225359055_HPIM1281.jpg

Hi there matey, i just wondered what strain you are growing as i had to spend mucho hours lst'ing with me girls under cfl's as they was sativa's and the light penetration i dont thinks is so good on clf's but just meens more work and more fun :grinjoint:
Best ragards...Creamm. :peace:

Hi there matey, i just wondered what strain you are growing as i had to spend mucho hours lst'ing with me girls under cfl's as they was sativa's and the light penetration i dont thinks is so good on clf's but just meens more work and more fun :grinjoint:
Best ragards...Creamm. :peace:

I had some other plants growing in my main room and the seeds are from 2 plants that i made grow seeds. Its part norther lights and part white widow. I thought it would be a fun thing to try mixing so i did and after that i tok the lady out and put her with a random seed that became a male.....after every thing was said and done i choped the ladys and took the seeds to come up with these 3 ladys in the hope that i could get a good strain and a stronger plant to start clones from. Other then that im not sure whats going on with it. Guess we will just have to see. I have never done this before but it gets funner every day thinking about what i could come up with......If its a lady i think i will name her WHITE NIGHT.

Moving right along and was happy to se that shes doing great. I have started to see some white hairs poping out all over the place. I will be putting her into 12/12 next fri mabey sooner because i dont want it to grow to tall. Here are the new pics of her.

th_1225704583_HPIM1363.jpg

th_1225704524_HPIM1362.jpg

th_1225704477_HPIM1360.jpg

th_1225704413_HPIM1358.jpg

th_1225704369_HPIM1357.jpg

th_1225704324_HPIM1356.jpg

Please let me know what all of you think. Thanks and hope every one had a great halloween!!!!

Yeah i can see that its a fem. Sorry the pics are so bad i lost my cam and had to use the old ladys.

Well got up this morning and noticed alot of white hairs every where. I started my 12/12 today to see how things go and i will be planning on taking clones from this mother plant in a week or 2. More pics coming soon :smokin:

YAY, got my can back and decided to post the hair pics and some randoms. I must say i usualy like my women shaved but this lady looks way to nice with hair down there hahaha :clap: I have also started it on tiger and big bloom. Hope to have more pics in the coming week before i take my clones for the big room.

th_1225882465_HPIM1364.jpg

th_1225882504_HPIM1366.jpg

th_1225882575_HPIM1367.jpg

th_1225882612_HPIM1368.jpg

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom