CFL Grow Two Blackberry & Two Bluedream Bag Seeds

Re: cfl grow two blackberry and two bluedream bag seeds

Inspiring! I joined because of this thread. Bravo on your grow, tobiherbe.
I am doing my first legal grow, and on a budget. Cfl's seemed like a good idea, but I wanted to see someone's realtime progress.
In your original post, you asked about too much heat in your closet. I chose cfls because of the low heat, so I was intrigued. But your grow came out great!

I am running a homemade 11@23 watt fixture, 12" x 25", but it is ventilated by the air in the whole house using a simple house fan on low speed.
setup53.JPG
temperature.JPG

Difference between ambient room temp and grow-box averages 5 degrees. I am expanding the fixture by twice, now, and will change the airflow from side to top exhaust, if that works. Otherwise, for those others inspired by your grow, like me, just pump as much cool air in, and hot air out, of your grow area as possible.
Again, kudos!

THANKS 420Apothecary..AND YOU PLANTS ARE LOOKING GREAT AS WELL..YA MY PROBLEM A FEW WEEKS BACK WAS HEAT..THE ROOM IM GROWING IN HAS NO WINDOW OR VENT HOLES AND I CANT PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL BECUZ IM RENTING SO I HAD TO TRY AND WORK IT OUT SUM WAY.I BUILT A FEW DIFFERENT SETUP AND THE LAST ONE I MADE WORKS GD..BUT I DO KNO FANS GET SLOWER AFTER A FEW YEARS,SUM FANS I HAD TOO DIDNT BLOW AS HARD THAT THEY DID WHEN I FIRST GOT THEM..NOW MY TEMP ARE AT 82 IM COOL WITH THAT AND HUMIDY IS AT 35.IM RUNNING 12 CFLS WITH A FIXTURE I BUILT 21X21INCHES AND IT COVERS ALL FOUR OF MY LADIES..

In my humble noob opinion, you are a great DIY'er. Reviewing this long thread, I too liked your first grow box. Obviously, you are doing the soil well enough, and providing enough light and room to grow. I'll bet you spent less on that whole setup than the cost of nice dinner, and it worked. Your closet grow shows your learning curve, one I need to follow.

Elegance is always beautiful. She is my muse.

Thanks 420apothecary....And yes I spent like 15 dollars makin that grow box and I had it for three years...I sold it wit fan lights and three plants that I had plants from seeds grow it for a month then flowered it for three weeks had to get rid of it Arizona didn't like growing my buddy up in Tucson got it from me for 40 dollars with Everything...I'm gonna be building another soon.. For sog

Plants are coming along nice pal.. And yeah you can prob have tose cfl's bit closer mine are 4 inches above tops atm.. And yeah those fans should be able to move enuf air around, i had a larger one at bottom level one in middle and one a foot above that facing upwards to help circulate the air as my venting system isnt the appropriate one i need but it caused no probs b4. I bought a small weather station, which shows the highest and lowest temps over the day, the humidity levels and stores dates so i can time my grow.. pretty handy for $20. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

thanks Smokemupm8..my light are about 3 to 4 inches away now and ive notice sum differents in these few weeks...

yah tobiherbe gotta make those lights easy to raise up or down ..I gave these 3 little ladies their last misting today , they are 5 weeks old , never had anything but rainwater, not any nutes at all, and I just changed bulbs today and puttin em to flower,, this pic is yesterday..
june_27th_008.JPG
...oh yah this is what I'll be doing this weekend..2 trees full..
june_28th_peaches_001.JPG
anyone for COBBLER ??

yah tobiherbe gotta make those lights easy to raise up or down ..I gave these 3 little ladies their last misting today , they are 5 weeks old , never had anything but rainwater, not any nutes at all, and I just changed bulbs today and puttin em to flower,, this pic is yesterday..
june_27th_008.JPG
...oh yah this is what I'll be doing this weekend..2 trees full..
june_28th_peaches_001.JPG
anyone for COBBLER ??

MMMMM peaches

Nice ladies swf88 man those girl got sum big fan leaves.i still like ur light fixtures I wish I had sum of those and hell ya peach cobbler man love that...those peaches look really good send me sum lol:bravo:

Good progress mate! They lookin nice n happy.. Cant wait to have some of my own at that stage. Keep up the good work.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

I don't know how long to flowering these ladies but. I'm thinking maybe 10 weeks the bud can be fatter too...these took alot of beatings from me lol over nutes two much mollasas,this my first grow that look like this burnt leaves but its gonna be sum gd smoke..

ok so these are 51 days flowering now and the these two seem to stop flowering but growing seeds what should i do cut them down or leave them,i can wait me time tho...
IMG_20120701_102959.jpg
IMG_20120701_103008.jpg
IMG_20120701_103612.jpg
IMG_20120701_103022.jpg
IMG_20120701_103015.jpg
IMG_20120701_103620.jpg
IMG_20120701_103633.jpg
IMG_20120701_103646.jpg
IMG_20120701_103737.jpg
..and these ladies are 43 days flowring but are tall like sativas so they gonna be longer in flowering time.
IMG_20120701_105027.jpg
IMG_20120701_105034.jpg
IMG_20120701_105054.jpg
IMG_20120701_110215.jpg
IMG_20120701_110244.jpg
IMG_20120701_110534.jpg

do you have a scope or can you focous on your buds with the pics you have on your computer(thats what I do). very very nice buds bro seeds or not! you and I both have smoked some kickass weed with seeds in it. so dont let that get your goat:)anyway get a microscope from R.S. if you dont have one $17 and check when your thrics look like the ones here. how could you go rong? that said you do seem to have about 2 or 3 more weeks:thumb:. then you will be naked sitting on the windmill.

how old are they? what are you growing in? what kind are they? got any pics? try to help if I know what your talking about:)
when should i start feeding my plants i haven't started yet ?

the soil is miracle grow i just got the seeds from a friend i don't know the strain but it already starting sprouting like 8 or 9 days old and its in a 2 gal pot with one 120 w grow light i got form home depot & rotating fan in the room and iv'e been watering it with the faucet water but i make sure that its not to cold or to hot its usually warm kuz i don't know the temp that's it supposed to be but i want to try superthrived and molasses would that be a good choice

ok that helps a bit, the mg you are using, does it have built in nutes? if so dont add any other nutes to your grow. superthrive is ok tho. also is the molasses as long as you dont add to much. bugs and mold could get to liking your sweet earth. Is your light a cfl or an incandesent?
the soil is miracle grow i just got the seeds from a friend i don't know the strain but it already starting sprouting like 8 or 9 days old and its in a 2 gal pot with one 120 w grow light i got form home depot & rotating fan in the room and iv'e been watering it with the faucet water but i make sure that its not to cold or to hot its usually warm kuz i don't know the temp that's it supposed to be but i want to try superthrived and molasses would that be a good choice

Back
Top Bottom