First Grow - Strawberry Ice - White Queen - AK47

Well they actually all were chopped down yesterday I'll have a final weight in about a week.
Screenshot_20170313-145119.png
20170313_134728.jpg

Wow, just wow....

Ive spent the last couple days going through this journal and watching the progression of your grow. Really amazing job Levi, and the girls look great!!

I am planning to purchase some Strawberry Ice seeds from AMS, any tips or tricks you can impart upon a newb planning his first grow with that strain??

Cheers

Jedi

Thanks jedi mine were from ams also. Definitely suggest fox farm soil and nutes, top them, they could go longer than 8-9 weeks in flower mine did. What kind of lights are you planning on using?. I have 4 more strawberry ice that are about 10 days old right now. I'm going to do another journal on also it's a great strain!

Thanks jedi mine were from ams also. Definitely suggest fox farm soil and nutes, top them, they could go longer than 8-9 weeks in flower mine did. What kind of lights are you planning on using?. I have 4 more strawberry ice that are about 10 days old right now. I'm going to do another journal on also it's a great strain!

So far my plan is a 4x4 grow tent using 2 Viparspectra 300w LED's, i was going to go with one 600w light but figured it would be nice to have the flexibility to move 2 lights around to ensure proper coverage.

Fox Farm soil definitely seems to be the preferred soil, did you get your nutes from AMS or did you get them locally?

Cant wait to see the next journal!

Well this grow has come to an end. I learned a lot and had a blast doing it! I wound up with 657 grams of grade A weed! Just over 23 ounces or 1.44 pounds lol. I couldn't be happier with my first grow! I've tried all 3 and so far the AK47 is my favorite but we will see after the cure. I also started the next grow I have 4 strawberry ice and 2 white queens that are close to 2 weeks old. After tasting the AK47 I was bummed I didn't germinate any so said the hell with it and have 6 germinating. It's almost warm enough where I live so my upcoming grow will be a 12 plant indoor/outdoor grow.
20170319_142411.jpg

Congratulations Levi. That is an awesome yield. I am 2 weeks into my second grow as well. I am going to try autos. If I hadn't already purchased the seeds I would have went photo period again. I have been having a hard time purchasing seeds. It seems like none of the seed banks are able to accept credit cards. I have had pretty good luck with MSNL but I wanted to try something new. Does AMS accept credit cards.

Thanks Killian! Yes AMS accepts credit cards. I would have grown different strains but I bought so many seeds I figured might as well use them but my next grow will have a few different strains. I'm really looking forward to growing outdoors it's going to be hard not to get carried away with it lol. I am going to try some incredible bulk outdoors this summer I read about some people getting insane yeilds.

Thanks Killian! Yes AMS accepts credit cards. I would have grown different strains but I bought so many seeds I figured might as well use them but my next grow will have a few different strains. I'm really looking forward to growing outdoors it's going to be hard not to get carried away with it lol. I am going to try some incredible bulk outdoors this summer I read about some people getting insane yeilds.
. Thanks Levi. I will give AMS a try. I envy you I would love to grow outdoors. You can really grow some monsters. Incredible Bulk sounds like a big yeilder. Way to many choices everyone I see I want. Lol.

Your welcome and I know the feeling to many to choose from! I'm pretty excited about growing outdoors and glad I started them so early indoors before throwing them outside for the extra veg time. It was about 75 degrees today so they got to go outside for the first time for about 3 hours so they can start adjusting to the light before going full time.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom