Shrubhub's Bag Seed Grow - CFL DIY

Thanks KJC! got some odd leaf coloring I think its a surplus of something gonna dial back feedings a bit.

1395422521817.jpg

1395422706989.jpg
1395422669639.jpg
1395422622822.jpg

I would like to know what that coloring is as well because I'm getting it too.

well seeing as I'm feeding every watering to try and fatten up my buds, I'm guessing it's nutrient burn like you first did. but at the same time I'm getting leaves that are dying off. maybe the dying leaves just have to go for some reason and there's enough food for the plant?

I'm gonna snap a photo and post it here if you don't mind?

IMG_20140321_182114489.jpg

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

b.real Your yellowing leaves are normal during flowering.

1395613076748.jpg
1395613045122.jpg
1395613018823.jpg

some selections from the bagseed auto #1, got a little over an 8th of an oz after drying and sample smoking :smokin:

Really amazing high , very very couch locking , makes limbs feel heavy etc. Very good for relaxation.

1395613076748.jpg
1395613045122.jpg
1395613018823.jpg

some selections from the bagseed auto #1, got a little over an 8th of an oz after drying and sample smoking :smokin:

Really amazing high , very very couch locking , makes limbs feel heavy etc. Very good for relaxation.

Enjoyed watching....Good looking buds there friend!! Keep it green

thanks this grow is still going , have two more plants left still and they are coming along. dealing with space issues and everything so far also trying to work in photo plants with autos so its all a little fuzzy right now. all a learning process. Ground ,center explore.

ok So quick update on the last two bagseed autos.

Bagseed Auto #2

She is filling in from the mainstream out. Its kind of odd that the buds are growing closer to the stem instead of outward to the light but they are extremely dense and smell delicious.

1396031861270.jpg
1396031892890.jpg
1396031969075.jpg

Bagseed Auto #3
This plant is slightly upsetting me. The other two autos stayed small this one is still stretching which is forcing me to keep raising my lights to prevent it from burning which is making me have to raise my other plants up closer to it so they dont start stretching lol its like a crazy dance in here.

1396031782555.jpg
1396031799118.jpg

So these ladies are coming along fine. I think I used to container that had left over nutes in it for my normal water as I got a stint of leaf yellowing on all my plants last week. A rookies mistake im afraid but they do look to be recovering and the yellowing and patterned leaves on the bagseed auto #3 seems to have stopped spreading as well.

very nice, but overfed. they will make bigger buds if you don't overfeed them :thumb:

the odd upper yellowing and downward clawing leaves are from nutrient burn.

Thanks b.real, This plant is annoying me because its still growing taller and wider. It is easlily twice the size of the other two autos. I was worried it was underfed for a while until it started showing the yellowing conditions. Have since switched back to PH water with her until she tells me she wants more nutes.

1396135252054.jpg

Found this on my largest auto while I was flushing her. I checked her PH and it was a little high 7.0 but she is showing a number of issues. The stems are turning really red and I have different types of yellowing going on. Also had to remove two of the bondages.

So im a bit frustrated with this girl, she is too tall which is causing issues on me starting my other new seeds because they lights have to be so high for her. Already have the smaller plants all on platforms. Now that she is showing hermie though I dont want pollen in my area but she has been flowering for 3 weeks and doesn't have seeds on all the branches just 2-3. I could potentially separate her off and put her under her own light...... thoughts suggestions?

I would separate her/him and hope that the polen isnt already on your other plants put a black bag over her when you move her try and contain it unless you want your other plants seeded :bong:

just be careful cause it's different than a nanner here and there. when you get balls like that they grow everywhere and there's mutiple nanners once they open.

Back
Top Bottom