Dwalkama's 230 Watt CFL, Soil, Bag Seed, Grow

Looks like light burn to me. Also can you get a close up of that bud? Looks like it could be hermie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Here are the pics:
420-magazine-mobile1321129327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1708928268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954744961.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342067392.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm pretty sure. I dealt with the same thing with led bulbs. Soon as I raised them the leaves stopped spotting and burning. It was only on the led side of the plant. I could be wrong though. I also use cfl's

Is it possible you spilled something' on her? It looks like drops that got burnt to me. I've accidentally burnt a few spots due to spillage. Im a newbie : )

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Is it possible you spilled something' on her? It looks like drops that got burnt to me. I've accidentally burnt a few spots due to spillage. Im a newbie : )

That's my guess, it's the leaf that's always under the watering can

420-magazine-mobile250639335.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2057013677.jpg

Here's mine. Nothing spilled on mine. Leaf edges burnt and bleach spots

From my research, yes. But I'm just a newb and I've never burnt my plants with cfl's. That was from led bulbs. Look up leaf symptoms. Growweedeasy is a good site

From my research, yes. But I'm just a newb and I've never burnt my plants with cfl's. That was from led bulbs. Look up leaf symptoms. Growweedeasy is a good site

I couldn't find anything on what we have going on, it seems to be a rare occurrence. It literally looks like there's gold on the leaves lol

I was just digging deeper into this cuz it has me so curious LOL. I was noticing that there is a fungus called leaf spot fungus (LSF) which is a rust fungus. You guys should look that up because it looks very similar to this :)

Just my opinion and Im a newbie but it doesn't look like light burn to me at all. LED CFL etc... Rust fungus is rare. Look at the compared pics.
420-magazine-mobile828943691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2085215826.jpg

I was just digging deeper into this cuz it has me so curious LOL. I was noticing that there is a fungus called leaf spot fungus (LSF) which is a rust fungus. You guys should look that up because it looks very similar to this :)

I've never sprayed or watered my leaves and there is no water near them. Ever since I moved my led's higher, and then eventually eliminated them, I haven't had any more problems. Could also be heat stress, ph fluctuations etc. But I experienced none of those

She's looking good today! Check out the double bud site, cool stuff.
420-magazine-mobile1541423529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071489679.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1060358888.jpg

She's looking good today! Check out the double bud site, cool stuff.
420-magazine-mobile1541423529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071489679.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1060358888.jpg

The double bud site I believe is called foxtailing. From my understanding it is not supposed to happen. It means that your temps or humidity might be too high. Not sure if it's bad or not to foxtail. I'm assuming it's not good though

The double bud site I believe is called foxtailing. From my understanding it is not supposed to happen. It means that your temps or humidity might be too high. Not sure if it's bad or not to foxtail. I'm assuming it's not good though
Anyone know more about this?

Back
Top Bottom