Shrubhub's Bag Seed Grow - CFL DIY

was trying to fit all of them in! lol

So I have 10 royal queen special kush number one and Im going to throw one of them in to soak , I want to see how it will grow with the 2700k Light. Worst comes to worst I will switch out one of my 42w 2700k with a 6500k.

Special Kush 1

wish her luck!

good luck in your new grow bro will subscribe as soon as u create the journal :):thumb:

Ok so have some yellowing issues that is spreading pretty hard on two plants. Im thinking its a deficiency because I switched back to just PH'd water and it got worse. The leaves are very very light yellow and very dry no real serious browning more like just losing color. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1393970852232.jpg
1393970725956.jpg
1393970627865.jpg
1393970607698.jpg
1393970571031.jpg
1393970922376.jpg
1393970677829.jpg

Hey Shrub how's your hubb? :) best of bloody great botanicals :)
I ran Autos for about 2 years solid a good while back. Trust me and if not lol trust OZ brits findings some LST even one Micro topping can increase yields with autos. It is dependant on plant characteristics to a point but I could get good numbers using the process OZ followed generously for me! :) :)
Best of buds Shrub!

Yeah I did a full supercrop of dinafems critical jack herer auto.. It made all the difference- bet 3 oz of the plant was due just to that. All the supercropped limbs yielded some really nice bud. Ended up getting a half pound off that girl- that's all good size bud without the popcorn. Even made some hash with it. The guy who ended up with it, he kept calling me for more it was that good xd Pulled that out the ground in July.

I probably have pics.. But if it shows too much of the house I might have to blur those parts out :) Can't be too careful nowdays. I even check the metadata on each photo before uploading it here, gps and all. The guy behind this forum did a good job, it's all removed before being stuck in your gallery but you can't trust anyone.. Lemme see if I can find those.

20130726_095352.jpg
20130726_095423.jpg

give em a feeding and see what happens. pictures #2, #4, and #5 look a little funky.

got some serious budding going on there. :thumb:

What age are the plants? with autos once there life span has ended the leafs just wither and die some people leave the leafs untill they all yellow to pull the plant and trim could age be the issue? im no expert just throwing it out there :bong:

Your leaf damage appears to be from low nitrogen in flowering, you may want to give your plants 1 dose of a nutrient mixture with a higher amount of nitrogen. Your plants with the yellowing are using more nitrogen then are being supplied by the nutrient mixture you are supplying.

Found pistils on the third bagseed plant so officially have three females all in different stages in growth, going to keep tabs on it to see if it starts to flower or if its just showing sex. If it does flower Ill just keep it on 18/6. If it doesnt and turns out to be a photo period plant Then I will just put down 2 more of the royal queens or maybe the Kera white thunder and then flip them all together. Im moving in spetember or so everything has to be finished by august at the latest. Also looking into throwing down some outdoor plants this spring anyone have any journals or threads to recommend with a lot of info on choosing location for optimum sunlight and watering tips etc?

ok so here are some pictures of all the ladies. The last one looks like its in flower now so all is good there. I think maybe a week left on the Bagseed auto #1 , trimmed a test nug off of her tonight. More amber showing on her already.

1394665461630.jpg
1394665422389.jpg
1394665379020.jpg
1394665323073.jpg
1394665274579.jpg

Back
Top Bottom