Shrubhub's Bag Seed Grow - CFL DIY

ok heres a big update on all three of the ladies.

Bagseed Auto #1
1394983296373.jpg
1394983199068.jpg
1394982665523.jpg
1394982619797.jpg

She may go under the knife this week, Amber is increasing slowly even the smallest under developed nugs are showing amber on them and not getting any fatter. Seems like some more trichs are developing but she has slowed down putting on any weight at all. I want to have a balance between mental stimulation and couch lock so if anyone with more info on this would be great. I will try to take a pic with the microscope but its a huge pain for 1 photo lol.

Baseed Auto #2

1394982980354.jpg

1394982941206.jpg

This one got a bit more bushy than the first bagseed but it has a ton of growth under the fans so I think she is still taking in light very well. Also the nugs look surprisingly dense for not being in direct light. Not expecting big things from her but shes doing her job growing slow and steady.

Bagseed Auto #3

1394982853409.jpg
1394982789854.jpg
1394982811338.jpg

Took very well to the light LST , she has opened up very well and all the little heads on it are now shooting out extra pistils. I hope she doesn't get much bigger or there will be some space constraints.

very nice. what are you feeding them?

I think pistil color is genetic. I've gotten pink pistils before and I didn't have a deficiency or a lockout.

Also if anyone wants to swing by and check out any of lebgrow's journals he has a few things going right now including a CFL VS LED seedling comparison that he is working on. Also could use some info on LST and such im sure he would appreciate it. The link is to his first grow the rest are in his sig

My First Grow Experience

thanks trichomes. Im really more excited to have her out of the space so I can start the rest of my photos. Im going to put 2 more down and one of those im going to experiment with going to 12/12 10 days from seed.

Ok so looks like the bagseed auto #1 is gonna get the chop either tonight or tomorrow if I have time. She has been a week without nutes and the amber trichs are increasing. Not as far along as I would like I really want to give it another week but the other plant in the space is going all crazy and bushing out too much so chopping her a little early wont upset me too much.
1395174782392.jpg

and here is bagseed auto #3 who is still stretching and growing. I need her to come down a bit and focus on making me nice buds.

1395174659034.jpg
1395174628051.jpg
1395174610730.jpg

had no intention of this girl getting this big she just keeps growing, I topped her twice to try to slow her down but she pushed through and is flowering now. It is bagseed so im sure the genetics are off but it turned out awfully convenient for me lol

Yayy im first too.congratulate you on your harvest well done thats some nice looking bud :) :leaf: :eek: yet another auto shows it can be topped and not stunted will be interesting to see her in a weeks time :) anyways enjoy your smoke :bong: :toke:

nice well done :)

Back
Top Bottom