My First Grow Experience

lebgrow

Hello everyone im glad to allow you guys and anyone who is expert to look and judge my first ever grow indoor.

well my plants are now in the veg period it has been like that since 3 weeks and a half on a 20/4 light cycle. its seeds from a weed bag that i got earlier. i am starting with those seeds to have more experience and to start developing my growing skills. my room has 8 plants now im hoping to have ladies only :p lets hope for the best. my humidity is controlled between 50 and 60% temp is between 23 and 27 as max. i just started fertilizing my plants they had their first doze of npk 20-20-20 i started with 1/3 of a tea spoon per 2 liter and will work my way up as soon as i see my plants are strong enough to get their full doze. i even add minor nutrition like magnesium zinc iron etc... same doze as npk. i am using cfl lights with diy reflectors. i have 8 40watt day light color now for veg and will have same bulbs watts but a warm light. im running 26000 lux now for 8 plants. using 2 pc fans one for intake and the other one for outflow. till now i am managing my temp and humidity. i will add pictures of those ladies later on in this journey.

image6692.jpg
image6691.jpg
image6690.jpg
image6689.jpg
image6688.jpg

so guys any comment about my plants are they healthy plants for a nearly 1 month veg period? i know some of them are overwatered but this issue is fixed now and my plants hopefully will recover soon and some more pictures updates will be added as soon as i see some improvement.

Sweet plants u got there they look damm healthy in my eyes but a litlle small of being a month old but agian that can be diffent from strain to strain :)

Ill keep an eye on this thread :bravo:

thanks bong6900 well i was overwatering the plants and had small issue with my grow room so maybe hats the problem anyway i will start my fertilizer in a week when i water the plant. im starting with 1/3 tsp 20-20-20 for a 2 liter and same quantity of micro and macro nutrition so this will boost them up. will update my journey later on with some pictures.

My humidity level
20140108_212856.jpg

My temperature
20140108_212921.jpg

My cfl setup 2 set of 4 40watt cfl
20140108_213133.jpg

Why buy it when u can diy it :) my grow box
20140108_213117.jpg

One of the ladies
20140108_213004.jpg

Another lady
20140108_212932.jpg

My ladies
20140108_213102.jpg
20140108_212938.jpg

Well what u mean by training and I might keep this box or I might flower them in the tent that I have it's 1.80 * 2*1.4 m it depends on the sex of the plants I have 8 now so if 8 are ladies I use the tent if half of then or less I use this box. Why are u asking anythig wrong with the box?

Nice! Did you realise it says ''Master'' in Arabic on the cardboard in your grow box?

You are the master!
xx
hahahahah well i am willing to be a master but for now im still a newbie who is willing to learn for the sack of it. well the other good side of this box it a chips box i got it from the local supermarket here and its hell of a good munchies so i got 2 birds in 1 stone hehehehe :peace:

Well what u mean by training and I might keep this box or I might flower them in the tent that I have it's 1.80 * 2*1.4 m it depends on the sex of the plants I have 8 now so if 8 are ladies I use the tent if half of then or less I use this box. Why are u asking anythig wrong with the box?

arrrh didnt know u got a tent :) then height not gonna be an issue :)

And no the box looks great was just thinking if theres enough space for those girls :p

arrrh didnt know u got a tent :) then height not gonna be an issue :)

And no the box looks great was just thinking if theres enough space for those girls :p

i can manage the height its an open top box i can higher the wood box by adding more wood on the top or use the tent it depend on how many ladies they are. lets hope 8 ehheehhe tent wood box doesnt matter i might flower in tent and veg and clone in the wooden box i keep updates coming :D

Back
Top Bottom