Klozit's AMS free seed grow (first grow)

day 26

going good. 4th node coming in. 5th node can be spotted.

cp2_0415091801.jpg

its kinda funny how one node looks like a hybrid, and then the next looks more indica. i hope it is indica for the size, and sativa for the high :ganjamon:

why is the inner parts of the top yellow? is it from a wide temp range?

day 26

going good. 4th node coming in. 5th node can be spotted.

cp2_0415091801.jpg

its kinda funny how one node looks like a hybrid, and then the next looks more indica. i hope it is indica for the size, and sativa for the high :ganjamon:

why is the inner parts of the top yellow? is it from a wide temp range?

they'll turn green after more exposure to the light, ever notice how your seedlings are yellow before you take them out of the humidity dome?

You're welcome, that's actually a good idea, i had 5 new babies from the same batch of bagseed as my 12 day olds, but i hit the jackpot today, one of my boys had a bag of seeds he'd collected over the past year or so, but he only saved seeds from potent shit he'd gotten his hand on, so i don't know what the strains are but it's a goodie bag with lots of yummy surprises!!

Lookin reaaal good Klozit. lol and yea you're right, our plants do look about the same size, and you're on day 23? the only thing i can think of is either a our strains are different and you're will have their growth spurt eventually, or b) maybe over watering or nutrient lock up. When did you start feeding nutes? I started Feeding big bloom the day they popped soil and grow big on day 14.

its going to be 32*F one day this week... lets hope they are hearty enough to make it

you should be fine klozit, like i said i've got a couple on a window sill outside and they're doing fine, growing alot slower than their indoor sisters but growing nonetheless. (oh yea they're also in MG soil too, that could be it)

Back
Top Bottom