My First Grow Experience

25 27 max during light and 20 18 during dark humidity max 55 60 lowest 40

20140209_213519.jpg
20140209_214358.jpg
20140209_214413.jpg
20140209_214422.jpg
Weird plant I love it

all looks very good. Are you using aluminum foil for the walls in the veg space? Foil can reflect oddly and cause hot spots or burns on the plants consider switching to emergency blankets. They can be purchased at any camping supply place or here

81jRj5UeO_L_SL1500_.jpg

i have different once that i will use in that case :D the ones in my flowering closet. thanks for the info

20140210_101734.jpg
My flowering temp and humidity level

20140211_150857.jpg
20140211_150908.jpg
20140211_150915.jpg
20140211_150923.jpg

Today I added 1 more lady to my flowering closet I added 1 20watt led light on top of the old plant thatbstarted to produce buds.

20140212_091010.jpg
Flowers and started to have crystals on the bud leaf :)

is it ok to add a 20watt purple flood led light in my flowering room? is it a good flowering color?

T2eC16N_y0FI_uZrd1LBS_BWJpj_60_57.JPG

same as this

Hello Lebgrow! Nice looking grow, im subbed.
I'm unsure what spectrum that light uses as it is not designed for growing plants, but I'd say the red one would be a better choice.
You could just add another CFL? They seem to be doing good.
:peace:

thanks for subscribing well i will add 2 more led lights same as the ones in the middle and will add the cfls on side of the plants. my next grow will have a grow led light :):thumb:

Im sure in nature the sun gives off all spectrums, so putting the floodlight in there surely won't hurt :peace:

thats what im going to do im buying 1 tomorrow and will add it and experement :) isnt it all about that matter :) will update you with pics once its installed

ill tell you that the purple that we see in LED's designed for growing is just a by-product of the light they emit that we perceive. A purple filtered light (CFL lights all contain the same gas its the coating thats melded to the glass that controls "spectrum") may look the same shade as an LED but really the stuff we are looking for for plant growth none of us can actually see. I didnt click your link but others have purchased purple CFL's thinking it will help replicate the LED type results with no avail. Fluorescent bulbs have been around for 30 years and have been used in growing for almost that long. the style of the bulbs has changed dramatically to make them much more efficient but the principals remain the same. as far as spectrum of light goes they are very limited and even if you coat them with every color of the rainbow if the actual photons being emitted by the gas exchange in order to create "light" doesnt line up with the filter (i.e coating) on the actual bulb you will get worse results than just a clear or white 6500k+ bulb.

my bad i already read back and realized you were talking about an LED light not a CFL, that LED is only 10w and comes from china I would say spend the extra 4 dollars and buy a 42w 2700k bulb they sell them on amazon and most other hardware stores for the same price. Youll get a spectrum that is 100% good for your ladies.

my bad i already read back and realized you were talking about an LED light not a CFL, that LED is only 10w and comes from china I would say spend the extra 4 dollars and buy a 42w 2700k bulb they sell them on amazon and most other hardware stores for the same price. Youll get a spectrum that is 100% good for your ladies.

thanks for the reply if u check the link u know what light it is btw mine will be 20watt its already next tto my house. 20watt led light can replace more than 180watt. im not using this light to emitate the grow led light color the grow light is a mix of blue and red led lights.

Back
Top Bottom