Klozit's AMS free seed grow (first grow)

day 36

dense but slow growth.
water soluble MG 15-30-15 nutes at half dose every water are keeping it green
0426091322.jpg

lst is going good
0426091322a.jpg

other then more lights what could i do to boost growth?

day 36
other then more lights what could i do to boost growth?
Lights, Lights, and even more lights, I've got 10 27w cfls and 1 105 w and I will add even more when the girls start to flower!! lights are key, I what I've always heard, lights and a fan to keep them cool, preferably a 3 speed oscillating.

i need a more efficient and quieter way to vent my box...
with it being 80 outside the box temps have been almost 90 now.

as soon as i can keep it cooler, more lights will go in.

i checked my 4 outdoor plants.
1 sprouted, the other 3 got eaten by something...
germinating more and buying deer and rodent repelent for the area.

hmmm... try this, since heat rises, try putting your exhaust as high as you can get it and use 2x, keep you intake fan lower than your exhaust to keep the fresh air cycled, your best bet is to eventually built somewhat of an enclosed environment to control the temps.. don't worry if there's a problem, theres always a solution!

yea, or target has some too, the little 5 inch ones and they're super quiet, i've got two for my box and you can't even here them running. i think they are about 7 bucks each for the smallest.

nice looking plants klozit,, seem to be liking the lst,

try running your fan at lower volts,, like 6 or something,, just find an adapter with like 6vdc or something (i ran one at 4.5vdc and it started and ran fine) just alot quieter,,

or if you have two fans run both off 12vdc adapter but run in series so only 6vdc to each,, but you also get lower cfm with lower voltage of course,,

my box is only 3x2x2 so, 12cf lol

i took it out of the box and have it near a window under shade.
going to harden and then transplant.

how big should i expect it to get? if it is taller then 4 feet i may have to keep with the lst during the summer...

going to germinate and grow 4 others outside. i dont wanna waste my time with 50% bud chances. its really getting nice outside

Back
Top Bottom