First Grow - Closet Grow

Dannyboy1995

420 Member
This is my first grow ever and I'm new to the website as well. I put them in soil about 20 days ago and they sprouted 2 days after, which makes them 18 days old today. Once I figure out how to post pics I will. I am only using 3 23w cfl's but will be doubling or maybe tripling that soon.

image32187.jpg
I think I'm getting the hang of this lol one of the 3 I have

image32190.jpg
ok this is the 3rd one. They are 18 days old. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks a lot. And the patch on the 2nd one I think is light burn

Healthy plants, DannyBoy! You have a great start. Has the plant in the first pic been topped? Looks like two main growth tips.

Tell us more of your closet. size? ventilation? light placement/upgrades?

Following...:thumb:

My closet size is about 4x4x10 pretty nice size, as of now I have 3 cfl bulbs that are 23w each. I'm using ff soil, yes they have all been topped, the first and last are being lst'ed as well. As of now ventilation is just a fan and leaving the door open LOL. I'm aiming to go cfl this whole grow. I need some tips on natural nutes for these babies. As of now I use very minimal bat guano.

Quick question, does anybody know how to get back to mobile version? Lol I switched to desktop version to post pics but don't know how to get back :(

Hi DannyBoy1995!

Welcome to :420:

I saw your post(s) in steffs journal and thought I would see if you started a journal. I'll be following along for the duration.

As far as nutrients, you can use the small boxes of stuff like guanos, alfalfa meal, crab meal, fish bone meal, kelp meal etc...or cannabis specific bottled nutrients like the Earth Juice line. Also, Earth Juice has bagged dry fertilizers, one of them being Rainbow Mix.

I currently use EJ bottled nutes for my container plants and dry fertilizers for my in ground plants.

If you are into organics there are several journals and threads you should read and reread. But to get you started check out these two links...

SweetSues Journal SweetSue grows in Doc Buds "kit" as well as LOS (Living Organic Soil).

Building a better soil Great discussion and soil recipes from some of the best.

+reps for starting a journal!

:peace::ganjamon:

Ok guys so the burn on the second plant I thought was a light burn I guess not since another leaf is getting it, anybody know what it could be?
image32247.jpg
image32246.jpg

and anybody know why these leafs are starting to fold inward? Any help would be appreciated
image32248.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom