Klozit's AMS free seed grow (first grow)

day 23

transplanted today. wasnt rootbound just thought i should before it was.
it is looking good, but it is slow compared to l8tnightskunk's grow (weed race :p) here are some pics.

0412092313.jpg

fisheye
0412092314.jpg

ok, i think this is actually a preflower, is it?
0412092312.jpg

looking good! oh and i was wondering what kind of lighting are you using and what is your schedule for lighting? do you think me using nutes around the second week have anything to do with them growing so fast? i remember i used FFveg around the second week and i didnt see any nute burn maybe that boosted them some! i used it for 2 weeks then stopped and went back to regular h20, and since i switched to 12/12 i have been using ff bloom. oh and another thing i also foliar feed twice a day once in the morning and another halfway during their lighting cycle maybe you can try this it can maybe help....

i have had 12/12 from seed, i think that if i would have vegged i would have seen more growth, but i want to keep size down, so if that is truely a preflower i will probably have a lowryder sized plant.

i have wondered if i might have actually used a lowryder seed, or maybe this is a dwarf strain, i simply dont know.

i need to find some water soluble ferts at lowes. anyone know of anything?

im praying for a girl. (arent we all)
i might try and get a clone for summer if it is.

Oh no wonder! i believe that a plant will grow much slower started from 12/12 and you could have veged for maybe a week or 2?? but atleast we now learned from this time so this can come in handy next time.. and as of finding ferts at lowes i dont know but
check this thread out might help
Home Depot Nutrient Finds
and you know what cloning doesnt sound like a bad idea man i think i might want to clone my self lol

You could add that other bulb in too but you say that one bulb is heating 87 dang that is alot you might also want to get a fan on it and good thing it isnt streching! your welcome klozit!

yes add an exhaust fan because you already have one but what can be happening is that you have air on it but its prob blowing the same warm air over and over i had a problem like that at the begenning then added an exhaust and helped alot! and yes add the other light should also help in growth! the more light the better. Try lst is not as hard as i tought it would be all i did was get a lil wire made a hook bendt it down a bit left it like that for a couple of days and the plant adapted right away and the bushyness increased

hey klozit ,, glad things are still going good, i would for sure get a cpu fan and a 12vdc adapter from somewhere(old cell phone, cpu supply,i use an adapter from a linksys router) i got 2 100mm cpu fans rated at 35cfm and two adapter for $14.72 they arent expensive, but when you put the exhaust in make sure you have a passive intake (if making it passive) like 2 times the size of the exhaust, then comes the matter of making light proof, usually some sort of setup with ducting and couple 90 angles or something,,
:ciao:

some clones would likely help you out a couple to flower and one as a mother

hope it survives i've been lucky all the seeds that i germed survived

Back
Top Bottom