Klozit's AMS free seed grow (first grow)

I was under the impression that you only had to hide it for two hours on friday...
Well, looking at your nute selection I would have to say they both have plenty of N..... I would say if they start turning yellow in the lower areas that you give them a shot of the 10-10-10.... Maybe add some worm castings when you transplant or scratch some in to the surface.

Just out of curiosity, what two Nutes are you using?

i expect 2 hours. but i can stop using energy and get them used to there outside environment if i put them by the window. i also dont have to worry about temp, or about fire risk from having lights (a little paroniod about that)

the ferts are: miracle grow general fertilizer (says prevents weeds)
idk about this one because idk how it knows what i think is a weed haha

the other is some bloom fertilizer. its old. found it under the cupboard lol.

Well as I have siad before I would NOT use a anti WEED fert, I might be wrong. I read that worms are good even in containers. Irie will be able to tell you more.

I guess they would help aerate the soil, but not sure you would actually get enough beneficial worm poo for N... Heck, I just want to know if they survive until you transfer it outside.....

why does everyone give up on male plants?? i thought weed was weed. i understand the difference between male and female, i just think its a waste of herb. does the fact that a plant is male make it any less potent?

Male plants produce pollen sacs, while female plants produce the buds. Once the male pollen reaches a female pistil, it travels down into the ovary and seed production begins...

akaman, if i were you i would just get seeds. feminized seeds have a higher risk of being hermie (both male and female). germinate 5 and go from there. the odds say you should get 3 females. you could plant less but you dont want to be 30 days into it and find out they are all male. i am contradicting my own actions by only having 2 lol.

once you get a female, and you have a good grow space, take clones off the female and put them back into veg for the next round of growth. this way you know what you are getting (when it comes to smoke, yield, and sex) :peace:

high klozit , thx for the response but u give me more credit than i'm entitled too. not only am i a beginner but i don't even have space for a veg section. and if i did, i really don't have enough knowledge to clone, i would end up messing everything up. but i'm glad u told me about the feminised seeds cause i was under the impression that feminised meant all females with no worries. with that said, so if i buy seeds online stay away from fems. but what if i buy say northern light seeds which come 10 to a pak u expect i might get at least 3 fems out of the deal? doesn't sound fair cause the seeds arent cheap and its not like i can go down to the corner store to purchase them.:hmmmm::thanks:

i would recommend that you buy and read the grower´s bible , it has everything you need too know , and cloning is easy peasy you just cut a branch between internodes so the branch that´s left on the tree keeps growing , then you take the cutting and put it into a liter size cup and put a cap on it to keep the moisture in (clones drink trough the leaves)
just remember to put holes in the lid so it can breath :)

seedlings only need a fraction of the light vegging plants need :)

Afghan grow

day 15 update

the one plant is doing pretty good. its 2nd set of leaves are coming in very good and 3rd should be coming in soon. streching is non-existent. what cause the leaves to twist? a little has accured on the first set of leaves.

the other plant is starting what my other plants before did. after only 3 hours of sun it looked good. 24 hours later the one tip started to brown. now, 48 hours later, the other tip is starting. it was definatly the sun because nothing else is different between the two.

pics up tomorrow

day 16 pics

here is the sun burnt one. it is a goner
0406092110.jpg

here is the other one, my only hope for herb. doing good, the 3rd set is starting :). what is making the single leaves twist like that?
0406092111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom