Klozit's AMS free seed grow (first grow)

oww, that sucks!

Its so sad to see the little ones die

i dropped a cfl on one of my plants that was 3 days sprouted and smashed it down,,
but i was there and immediately picked it up,, it stunted it but it came back,,
but i think you were not around when it happened right??
poor little seedling,, oh well more energy to concentrate on the other ones,,
that one was male anyways right,, ;)
godspeed with the rest!!

well i had the dog come into the grow room and eat the best strains i had. all she left me with was a super skunk and free thai skunk.. but new seeds are on the way, greenhouse indica/sativia mix A. plus lowrider x Ak-47 auto. coming soon.. chalk it up as lessoned learned as Be Irie told me.

was the dog super high afterwards? lol

they were only about a week old. but i punished her buy picking up cheapest dog food i can find, and locking her in a dark closet for about 6 hours. i think she will think twice before intruding in my garden again. lol

How cold is and so you have a attic? if its not bellow freezing it should not kill the plant. When my mother-in-law come over I put my plants in the attic.

They will be fine..Much better then interrupting the dark cycle...
Klozit, be patient, watch your plants and learn... Because someone else's plant does one thing, does not mean yours will to.. To many factors affect the plant...
I would think flower nutrients and you will have to supply it with some N every once in awhile too....
Three weeks is kinda a rule of thumb to start feeding... Just go easy on them in the beginning, working your way up to full strength or more.. Be Patient..... :ganjamon:
:peace:

They will be fine..Much better then interrupting the dark cycle...
Klozit, be patient, watch your plants and learn... Because someone else's plant does one thing, does not mean yours will to.. To many factors affect the plant...
I would think flower nutrients and you will have to supply it with some N every once in awhile too....
Three weeks is kinda a rule of thumb to start feeding... Just go easy on them in the beginning, working your way up to full strength or more.. Be Patient..... :ganjamon:
:peace:

whats something with high N and low everything else?

what will the plants do if i transplant them outside and the light period doesnt go over 13 and a half hours, will they reveg or continue to flower?

Be Irie you're very respected.

I was under the impression that you only had to hide it for two hours on friday...
Well, looking at your nute selection I would have to say they both have plenty of N..... I would say if they start turning yellow in the lower areas that you give them a shot of the 10-10-10.... Maybe add some worm castings when you transplant or scratch some in to the surface.

Just out of curiosity, what two Nutes are you using?

Back
Top Bottom