First Grow - Strawberry Ice - White Queen - AK47

I downloaded a magnifier app on my phone today and thought these were pretty cool.
2017-1-29_13-3-33.jpg
2017-1-29_13-3-25.jpg
2017-1-29_13-6-34.jpg
Cant wait til my lights turn on i just downloaded it and it seems like itd do a pretty decent job thank you for this

Not So Rookie Anymore

Do you have to deal with a bunch of ads. Almost every free app I down loaded wasn't worth the hassle. I'm hoping this one is different for you. Ipurchased a cheap loupe that attaches to any phone for taking pictures or you can use it by itself and was like 6 bucks at amazon.

Do you have to deal with a bunch of ads. Almost every free app I down loaded wasn't worth the hassle. I'm hoping this one is different for you. Ipurchased a cheap loupe that attaches to any phone for taking pictures or you can use it by itself and was like 6 bucks at amazon.
The one i downloaded has minimal ads no more than whats at the bottom of the screen here on the 420 app it even has a macro mode so you can get super close and detailed.

Surprisingly it works really well

I downloaded 2 and havent even tried the second lol

I have a loupe but i have horrible vision so its hard to look through it for long periods especially under the hps

Not So Rookie Anymore

I'm not sure how to send a link but I don't have any adds on mine. i have an android phone and in the app store just searched for 50x magnifier and the app just says magnifier and has a pic of a magnifing glass. Hope that helps some.

I gave it a try last night and wasn't having much luck using it. I have a cheapo phone so that probably doesn't help. I ended up deleting it and back to using my loupe. It was worth a try anyway. I'm glad it works good for you. I also bought a 60X-100X hand held microscope and it was useless for checking trichomes. The field of view was way to small. Definitely a waste of money. I noticed amber trichomes on my bubble gum plants tonight so I'm getting close.

I may need to go ahead and buy a cheap loupe just in case. Exciting times your getting close. I haven't noticed any amber yet from what I can tell most of mine are still clear.

Wow that works good on your phone. I'm trying to decide where I can hang mine. I was going to use my tent you think I would have been smart enough to realize they wouldn't all finish at the same time Lol. I have to be careful of the smell around here. I might see if I can partition my tent some how.

That's one thing I'm lucky about. The closest house is about a mile away from me. If you had a spare closet you could use you might be able to buy one of those hampton bay air purifiers off Amazon. I just don't know how well they work. Have you thought about giving yourself a dark period of 24-48 hours at the end? I may try it on the ones that finish last to see if I notice any difference.

Wow that works good on your phone. I'm trying to decide where I can hang mine. I was going to use my tent you think I would have been smart enough to realize they wouldn't all finish at the same time Lol. I have to be careful of the smell around here. I might see if I can partition my tent some how.
Lol ive done the same thing!
I got lucky i had one of those cheap 4x3 tents so i used the 1x3 to dry

You might have to empty your closet lol for a week or so no biggie

Not So Rookie Anymore

That's one thing I'm lucky about. The closest house is about a mile away from me. If you had a spare closet you could use you might be able to buy one of those hampton bay air purifiers off Amazon. I just don't know how well they work. Have you thought about giving yourself a dark period of 24-48 hours at the end? I may try it on the ones that finish last to see if I notice any difference.

That is lucky. If I had a situation like that I would be growing some outside. I am leaning towards another tent. It would be nice to have a perpetual grow. I might give the dark period a try on my last plant as well it certainly couldn't hurt.

Love the pictures. Just finished reading the journal. I fell like I have a small buzz from just looking lol.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom