First Grow - Strawberry Ice - White Queen - AK47

It's hard to tell what's going on but that's the main cola on the untopped strawberry ice. Look close image holding a Coke can sideways behind it.
20170116_182941.jpg

Yeah no problem I've had some leaves start to die on the untopped strawberry ice. Not sure why but I'm not to worried about it growth is still good and I did push it to the limits on nutes and didn't do any defoliating. Today is day 31 of flower.
20170117_080307.jpg
20170117_080313.jpg

Thanks Killian I'll be real happy if they all get that big!

No doubt. I'm pretty disappointed in mine. The buds don't seem to be bulking up like I think they should. I'm only in the beginning of week six so there's still hope. The little Bubble Gum plants have big buds but the larger plants have pretty small buds and Northern Lights pistils have already started turning color. The trichs are still clear so I'm hoping they will kick in. I was happy until I seen yours.lol Whatever your doing is working well. Congratulations on a fine grow. I can't wait to see them finish.

Thanks man I think I've just had some dumb luck mixed with good genetics thanks to the seed bank. Your girls have plenty of time to fatten up. My ak47 and white queen are not as big as the strawberry ice. I'm hoping they catch up! Another thing I've been doing is I have only used distilled water. My tap water is hard and poor quality where I live. I'm not sure if it has made a difference or not but thought I would mention it.

Don't sale yourself short. You've done a great job. My water is pretty decent tap water and I let it sit for at least 24 hours. I'm thinking it might have been the defoilating or hopefully I'm just not being patient enough. Can you get some pics of the ones not doing as good so I can feel better.Lol

I've been playing favorites with the untopped strawberry ice so here are some of the others. This is the topped strawberry ice I have around 10 colas like these.
20170119_081423.jpg
20170119_081436.jpg

I do feel like the white queen and ak will eventually get as large as the strawberry ice. The strawberry ice showed sex during veg. Ak and white queen didn't show sex until 2 weeks after the 12/12 flip. I assume it's just different genetics in the 3 strains.

Back
Top Bottom