First Grow - Strawberry Ice - White Queen - AK47

Good question Killian it's been 4 weeks and 1 day since the 12/12 flip but I've seen in other journals you count from when they showed sex. Both strawberry ice showed sex in veg right before the flip. I'm going to call it 4 weeks on strawberry ice and 2 weeks on ak and white queen bc they didn't show sex till about 2 weeks after the flip.

Mine showed sex before flowering. According to the seed bank all of my strains flower for 8 to 10 weeks. Mine are 31 days since 12/12 so only 4 to 6 weeks left. We ought to finish real close to the same time. Yours look more advanced than mine. Great job!

Thanks killian I think it's just the strawberry ice genetics its further along than my other 4 plants. My strawberry ice and white queen are supposed to be 8-9 week flower and my ak47 extm is an auto but not really acting like one it popped out of soil nov 8th and just showed sex 2 weeks ago but with it being my first grow I'm not sure what I should expect. I'll post some more specs of my plants so we can compare and help each other out to get this down to a science because it sure is fun!

Thanks killian I think it's just the strawberry ice genetics its further along than my other 4 plants. My strawberry ice and white queen are supposed to be 8-9 week flower and my ak47 extm is an auto but not really acting like one it popped out of soil nov 8th and just showed sex 2 weeks ago but with it being my first grow I'm not sure what I should expect. I'll post some more specs of my plants so we can compare and help each other out to get this down to a science because it sure is fun!

Sounds good. I was hoping for more growth from my buds than I'm getting. Hopefully they will start fattening up soon. Love that Strawberry ice. She's doing great.

Starting to get frosty
20170112_170349.jpg

Thanks it has me drooling and yeah the smell is getting stronger for sure it's kinda pungent with a hint of sweetness

I also ordered another led light today it's the mars hydro 96x5 reflector series. I wanted to get rid of the cfl side lights and hopefully this will cover the plants better.

Awesome journal. Your girls look incredible. I stared off cfl just like you and went to hps because of the cold winter I'm on my third grow and love how far I've come. I use fox farms soil and nutes and soil and look forward to seeing how ur mars hydro led helps I've heard using both hps and led works wonders and I have trouble with heat in the spring and summer I'm definitely subbed keep up the good work those buds look TOP shelf!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks jgrowlove I've learned a lot so far on this 1st grow and having fun while doing it. I like the hps lights but I would be battling heat constantly where I live. When I bought the 1st led I wish I would have went ahead and bought 2 at the same time but oh well better late than never.

Back
Top Bottom