CFL Grow Two Blackberry & Two Bluedream Bag Seeds

Re: cfl grow two blackberry and two bluedream bag seeds

if ya can, get a micro scope from most electronic shops.. mine cost $20, 65 x magnification.. Wish i had it before last harvest, trichs cloudy but wanted bout 20% amber..

wll try and let them grow untill you have to takem down but maybe aweek minimum 2 would be best. but you do what you have to freind

ok gd news i have they changed the inspection til next month so now ima let these ladies go til the end of the month.will that euogh time...and fish cakes im not that gd at dry and cure stage any suggestions for doing it the right way. i wanna have gd smok

THATS SWEET BRO GLAD TO HEAR YOU CAN FINISH THEM! have you started to flush them with just water yet?do that for the rest of their time no more nutes! the day befor harvest, and this is optional dont turn the lights on. give them 24 hours of darkness. cut all the fan leaves off. then find a dry cool dark place to hang them. pending on humidity they should hang a week or untill a stem snaps fairly easy some just hang the buds but I hang the whole plant minus the roots.
after that get some mason jars or a tupperware container and store your buds in one or the other then everyday open the jars rotate the buds top to bottom and let them air out for about 15minutes a day. keep doing this for a month or untill you like the taste.
if it seems like they are getting to dry add a slice of orange peel to the jar, this will give a little moisture and flavor to your buds store in a dark cool place and enjoy!

im using water and mollasass bro should i stop using mollasass and just use water....

you can use molasses if you want. some also add vanila extract or fruit juice to help flavor their buds.
but I just use water:)
im using water and mollasass bro should i stop using mollasass and just use water

Oh ok ya my friend told me about some fruit juice but i dont wanna put that in my ladies...these plants look gd wit few seeds,u think i should reveg them after harvest..would it be worth it lol..

not going to tell you that it cant be done,but I have tried it with no sucsess. but thats me. rekon it wont hurt to try other then electricity:)
Oh ok ya my friend told me about some fruit juice but i dont wanna put that in my ladies...these plants look gd wit few seeds,u think i should reveg them after harvest..would it be worth it lol..

Just got out of jail my 420 friends wit no harvest..my girl doesnt have that green thumb gotta teach her so I can't really be mad that she didn't water them..but I got sum more goin now and I won't be goin back to jail did the stupid time ...

wow sorry bout your plants:(
wow welcome back! glad your back on this side:) and good luck with the new start:)

Thanks fish I took a lose..just thinking I would just now be smoking them ladies after a long cure now gotta wait all over again....imbbuildin me a new box this week so I won't have heat problems and I'm gonna just get sum Good seeds or even clones..I planted sum of those seeds I had but I hate having to wait for sex so clones it goin to be lol..

welcome back to the world Tob. I hope your next grow ends up much better for you , I'v been there ,several times , but not for awhile:wood:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom