Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

Smokin on hay in da middle of the barn...:)

That stink's! Probably just the process my man...

Haha, yeah I hope its just a passing thing.

hmmmm, work must be slow,,, I seem to remember a few posts back.. something about ' i would never do that regularly... " hehe
now, smoking 2 before work ;) (that's waht I do :rollit:)

haha, yeah your right. I normally never smoke before week, though lately I guess that's an untrue thing to say. This job is painfully boring. I need a new job, I miss actually working.

hmmmm, work must be slow,,, I seem to remember a few posts back.. something about ' i would never do that regularly... " hehe
now, smoking 2 before work ;) (that's waht I do :rollit:)
Ya know, I was thinking that same exact thing! I thought I remembered a comment about an occasional bowl, but two in the morning :).

You know I listen to a lot of reggae, I spent a whole summer going to shows. Up untill this moment I never knew that was a Bob Marley song...

Yeah I learn something new on this site every day. *High Five* actually make that *high high fives* get it... Cause I'm high!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

*sigh* I should just stop typing..

Hay Chrome,

hehehehe, just jokes...

I don't think Sublime has too many original songs, well I think Pool Shark was written by Bradley. That's one serious song tho mang

Fav. Sublime album "Robbin' the Hood"

Hay Chrome,

aw, shit. No you didn't!

:)

haha

I really dont know who writes what i guess. I just listen to music not analyze it. I save that for my bud. HAha

Well I checked on the nug this morning. Weighed it, logged the data, crunched some numbers, double checked the data, cross referenced, analyzed, did a few more calculation, took a coffee break, reweighed,then reanalyzed the data. there has been an overall weight loss of .64%. The rate of weight loss Is currently down to a reduction of .05 every 6 hours, alternatively 1.15 grams every 6 hours. Which is down from a reduction of .12 every 6 hours, alternatively 2.76 grams every 6 hours one day one of dry. This gives us a current est total weight of 51 grams with a target weight of 39.48 grams with a weight lost of .72%. Given the margin of .09 remaining weight to be lost, I will be moving them into jars tonight to start the cure.

;)

Oh, ok.. Yeah I love that movie too..

I hope the smell goes away, but like i said I can live with it cause I know the smoke is good, it was just sad to smell first thing in the morning.. woke up, turned off alarm, popped open the jars and damn a whole lotta WTF hit my face.. I was sad. so a smoked a bowl and took a shower. Then checked it again. Nope still hay like. Man.. So i thought to my self for a moment what would I do in a moment like this. Waffles, logical of course! SO i ate waffles and came back. Still hay. Shit i thought to my self, sniffing hopelessly in to the jar. It smoked so well and smelled so good just hours before. Oh well nothing a bowl can not solve! So I smoked another. It was at this point i remembered I had to go to work. Damn.... Wait what was my point again?

Hay!

yeah.

So like i said I'll try what Mr. Mopps suggested and see if that doesn't help along with the passing of time.

Chromes greatest hits! LOL Man you got me ROLLIN!

By the way sorry to say Bob didn't do the smoke 2 joints... It was the Toyes back in 82. It used to come out every Friday at 5 PM opening the Dr. Demento show... Sublime came out with there 40 oz to freedom in 92?

Chromes greatest hits! LOL Man you got me ROLLIN!

By the way sorry to say Bob didn't do the smoke 2 joints... It was the Toyes back in 82. It used to come out every Friday at 5 PM opening the Dr. Demento show... Sublime came out with there 40 oz to freedom in 92?

man,, good call,, I never knew that,, but after listening to it,, I have to say,, that is the version I remember hearing,,, :bravo::cheer:

YouTube - The Toyes- Smoke Two Joints

Hey every one.

Glad you've been enjoying this journal and I'm dreadfully sorry to interrupted it with this dull none stoned interlude. So I had placed the nugs in a brown paper bag the other day. This seems to have done the trick. The scent of lemon pin-sol and skunk is now some what apparent, though this still lays under the hay smell. I had to move it back into jars as I fear over drying the bud. So now the nugs are in a jar out of site and out of mind.

I suppose I should explain my self and my terribly intrusive dullness this morning. Well as a follower of the journal you should be aware as to my position in life. I am an IT guy who does jack all day. This in theory is a great thing! I'm almost certain you all have wished to get paid to do nothing. Well I am paid to do nothing and it sucks! so as a result I have been putting my self on the market. Well yesterday I setup two interviews. One today and one next next. As a result I am not smoking for the obvious reason of the possibility of a possible drug test. As a result I am finding my posts have become dull and boring for me to post and to read I can only imagine. So if you'd like to bail from my journal and save your self the agony of suffering through long winded boring posts about the mundane so and so of what ever it is I'm going on about I will not hold it against you.

Back
Top Bottom