Flowerhead's 1st Ever - Cabinet - CFL - Grow 2016

It has hairs in them= pistils,which is good= female .. if you gently press one with red hairs, do you feel anything inside?
Good news first....the tips of my fingers smell amazing. Bad news, just gave a couple of them a squeeze, and BOOM...seed popped out. Every one i touched. I thought that the growing in the last week or so was a bit off, obviously concentrated efforts on making seeds. Okay, not the end of the world, what options do i have? Should i let them go? Harvest them? Kill them? Halfway through day 47.

☃ MJ

It might be a hermie, I am not an expert, only know what i have studied and seen so far.
I have to go and pick up the kids fro school, either post in question thread about it or ask any member GrizzWald/ Wieselcracker/MajorPITA for example to help you

420-magazine-mobile1968988312.jpg
really bizarre stretching coming from the top of my buds. Any idea why? I have already accepted that they are hermie, but this i can't explain.

☃ MJ

I did some more reading and foxtailing makes sense. The buds seem to be spending less time on fattening out and more on shooting these. I am going to cut them this weekend and begin again. I have learnt alot from this round, very disappointed with the result however, the only way is up.....

☃ MJ

I did some more reading and foxtailing makes sense. The buds seem to be spending less time on fattening out and more on shooting these. I am going to cut them this weekend and begin again. I have learnt alot from this round, very disappointed with the result however, the only way is up.....

☃ MJ

If those were heavily pollinated, you'd almost expect the flower to go weird. Just a guess though as I've never had one seeded like that.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom