Squint2focus' CFL & Soil White Widow 2011 Grow

Picture Day! Approximately 90 days into grow. Switched to Fox Farms Big Bloom about 16 days ago.
closeup43.jpg

March_064.jpg

March_063.jpg

March_062.jpg

These are all of the same plant.
She lost a little color recently, right after the switch to Big Bloom. Seems like she's bouncing back now.

She's 39" tall from the top of her dirt

Hey StF she's looking good, do you think she's done stretching? I thought she'd get bigger... not that she's not big already :)

Try and get those cfls as close to her bud sites as you can, 4-6", with a decent oscillating fan to dissipate the heat.

I'm also going to remove fan leaves at 21 and 45 days of flower, I really think with cfl's that's a good idea. Especially if they're blocking bud sites.

Slow and steady and you're going to get a great yield from her but the key is lighting.

Is that a Nirvana WW by any chance?

She's still stretching but very, very slowly. Might get another 1-2" of height from her yet ;)
Thanks for the suggestion: I moved her closer to the lights and added a huge oscillating fan. Got a nice, mild rustle in her leaves now :)
Yes, she is indeed Nirvana's WW.

OK GUYS WE HAVE HARVEST :)
Now that I have your attention, here is a pic from about 2 weeks pre-harvest:
April_012.jpg

And here are a few from a day after harvest:
April_151.jpg

April_143.jpg

April_145.jpg

April_152.jpg

So , she got hang-dried in a very warm (75ish) room with low humidity for 6 days, til her branches were nice and snappy. Total dry yield: 56grams

She'll be curing for at least four weeks before we taste her. I'll post a few more pics and close out this journal then. Love and thanks for all the help and encouragement along the way!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom