Northern Lights #5 Grow

Joebong

This is only my second grow. I hope it goes good. Just put the seeds in a paper towel and put them on my tv to keep them warm. I'm wondering if the seeds should be this small. They are tiny. They are fem seeds and I have never seen one before this.

So I can't sleep I forgot to take my meds last night kept waking up. Might be cause I'm so excited about this grow. I have a super small ghetto grow room I made in my closet. I thinks going to work good though. I am only growing two plants and I am going to lst them hopefully they don't outgrow my room. My room is only 2x2x4h. Any suggestions on what kind of soil to use would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty lost this is my first serious grow and it's all for me I can't breath or eat without it. So help me out I have no clue.

So as I mentioned this is grow #2 and the first one started good. That is until me and the old lady got into it. She pretty jealous of the girls I guess. I ended up ripping them out. I have some pics of them that I am trying to post. They look pretty good I just can't figure out this damn Mac photo stuff.

Thanks guys sorry this journal is going kind of slow. Should get pics today. They are not quite a week old. They look alright one of the nl is kinda droopy I think I over watered it. Letting it dry out for a couple days. I think I am going to have to transplant them soon. God I hope I get my pics up today. Thanks guys.

SDC100511.JPG
SDC100582.JPG
SDC10053.JPG
SDC10052.JPG

so i guess i figured it out i think.

so here are some pics from today. Seems like the bigger NL is either heat stressed or over watered adjusting for both. Ther bagseed plant sprouted second but has surpassed the nl. impressed by the plant. the other nl is coming around.
SDC100652.JPG
SDC100661.JPG

SDC100631.JPG

Thats all for now hope you like them i know they aren't impressive right now but give them a week. I hope to start LST when they have five sets of leaves.

Back
Top Bottom