Northern Lights #5 Grow

so this is the newest addition to my garden. it is a purple haze that i just sprouted. hope it turns real purple.
SDC10098.JPG
SDC10097.JPG
SDC10096.JPG

This is the runt Northern Lights. Doesn't look too bad just growing slow.
SDC10095.JPG
SDC10094.JPG

This is the bagseed i am growing. Doing the best out of them all.
SDC100931.JPG
SDC10091.JPG

And this is the Northern Lights I am worried about. The second set of leaves are starting to curl up onto themselves all along the edge not over watering or anything. any thoughts would be great.
SDC10090.JPG
SDC10092.JPG

Hello joe, hope those ladies get huge. :) how long you vegging bro? How big you want em overall? I'm subscribed. greenery coming along nicely, Tell your girl dont hate, participate ;)

Hey joe thought id come and have a look at ya grow as well.

I think i might do northern lights next, i want something easy though so not sure. what do you think?

hey MM yeah they say Northern Lights is easy to grow but I'm not seeing it. I think I should have started them in a more mellow soil than ffof. Oh well you live and learn. I still have eight more so if this one doesn't work out i can just sprout another one. I will get it right trust me. Thanks for stopping by guys. I will update as soon as things change.

So I went back and asked the grower about the seed i got and he says its off a Sweet Dreams so thats what that is. It's sixteen days old in the pictures with the light on. With the hps off it is fifteen days.
SDC101251.JPG
SDC10128.JPG
SDC10126.JPG
SDC101271.JPG
SDC10130.JPG
SDC10129.JPG

So I just flipped the switch today. I am going to take some picks. I'm going to be starting new plants in the same room going 12/12 from the start. We'll see what happens. I'll post some pics in about an hour.

SDC101371.JPG
SDC10136.JPG
SDC101351.JPG
SDC101342.JPG
SDC10133.JPG
SDC101321.JPG
SDC10131.JPG
SDC101301.JPG

the first pic is a clone i took two days ago looking good so far no drooping or anything. other s are of the sweet dream that blew them all away. Some of the pics are a little funny but i just threw them all up there. Hope you like them.

the last pic is from Four days ago. Sorry i left the out. Shows how fast this sucker is growing. Really hope its a female i took one clone just in case for a mother. I am going to make a veg and mother cab this weekend. I have a couple ideas I am mulling over. I'll keep you posted when I decide what to do.

So I am going to Start using my flowering nutes and i was wondering if any one has used them. I have cutting edge solutions bloom 0-6-5 npk. I'm using it with my well water which has a ph of 7 and seems to be really good. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Since i started 12/12 the sweet dream has just exploded with new growth all over. Stretched a little bit but I'm not worried I have a lot of room left to go up. Thanks to my super lst i did on my bitch. Thats how i think of lst now. Just make the plant your bitch.

looks great... you can polish in some Never Dull to make it really shine. Im about to do that to my hoods.
Great minds think alike. I just busted out the buffing ball and polished it up. This thing is way nicer than my first attempt and about three times bigger. The old one had a really bright foot print that was about 8" by 6" at 24".;)

Back
Top Bottom