First Grow: Northern Light A/F & Durban Poison F

No, nothing. Raw soil. Spraying water once a day.

I live alone and working in a shift schedule. So it is too hard for me to count hours. I am trying to give 4~6 hours of dark between 20-24 hours... do you think I need to install timer ASAP or can she handle with my shitty schedules?

Ok here is a question everyone:
Yesterday I did 24 on and 5 hours off. It is about to be 16 hours on today. 6 hours later I will go to work.

What I want to ask is that, shall I just leave the light on or should I give a couple of hours of rest whenever I can?

Today it’s healthy indeed but I guess light is too strong for this stage?

It even burnt my hands. I mean sun burn. Should I protect my skin? And my eyes? Or should i simply just switch some normal light when I enter? Check the photo. Check the question.

How often are you watering? If it is soil, forget watering for a week or so now or you shall love them to death :)
Regarding lights, test them with the inside part of your forearm at plants level. If it is too hot for you, it sure is too hot for the plant. Or put a thermometer besides the plant and see. You can get away with 90 F but not much more.
And for weed sake, don't kill them! for these are the exact seeds I also have and plan on growing in the near future..:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom