SJ's Multi-Strain Journal 2014

Air purifier, finally it arrived!!
They seem to like it aswell.
image13535.jpg

Well a mist maker is just one of two types of Humidifier. There are Two Types, Cool Mist and Warm Mist
Evaporative Humidifiers are usually a cool mist style and do as the name states. It only evaporates the water, usually via a wick that draws the water up to a fan that blows the fine mist into the room.

Warm Mist Humidifiers boil the water which causes a distilled steam to be expelled into the room. This steam is like a gentle spray of warm water, as opposed to a vapor, and this is concentrated in the area closest to the humidifier. This warm mist is easier to breathe in a cool room.

If you need the Heat/Humidity combo use the Mist Humidifier, Usually says Warm Mist on the Box and if you just need the humidity then find one that says Cool mist on the box. Yours appears to be a cool mist and you should be fine. One way to tell is to stick your hand in the Mist and if it is hotter than the ambient air then it is a warm mist type.

Hope this helps.

I think It will be too hot, I'll try this mist-maker first, if it wont work I'll give that atry.
I had heat problems before at my old appartment.
This Arjan's Haze is a true warrior tho, a miracle that she did not became a shemale. *Knock on wood*

- thx for the suggestion bruh

Air purifier, finally it arrived!!
They seem to like it aswell.
image13535.jpg

Wait isnt this a Warm Mist Humidifier?

It's a warm mist type.
I'll give it a try, the flowering tent is rly cold.
About 20C

You said it was....LOL

So now I am confused lol.

But regardless they are looking good. dont seam to have any major issues from what I can see. and I dont really think cold temps are that large of an issue. I have a friend that grows in 45-65 F/7-19 C temps with heat mats/Cable/tape for the pots. and they love it...This saves him on his heat bill lol. And they are never heat stressed I guess...and I have never seen frostier buds...He has a home made DIY A/C setup that uses next to no electricity but he waont show me how he did it lol...keeps saying it is a trade secret...

Oh sorry I must been wrong, this is fresh cold air purifier. (Vegg tent)
I need to find my warm mist for my flowering tent.
Indeed they do look healthy, but I want the enviroment to be next to prefect.
Need to buy a real vegg tent tho, this vegg tent is just a cloner/seedling tent..

Dont your friend got any journal :D?
Would be cool to see how its done hehe.
I did some research about theese solar panel energy, seems like a great option if you gonna male a huge operation.
But its nothing in my interest now, just thinking how cool it would be with solar panels and hps/mh lamps with alot less energy bills.

Dont your friend got any journal :D?

No he doesn't really believe in technology and doesn't trust the government...

I did some research about theese solar panel energy, seems like a great option if you gonna male a huge operation.
But its nothing in my interest now, just thinking how cool it would be with solar panels and hps/mh lamps with alot less energy bills.

I agree that a solar powered setup would be the absolute best way to heat/cool/light an indoor op. But at the same time to have a solar panel/wind system in my location to provide a decent sized op, say 6 1k watt lights in flower, 6 8 bulb T5 lights, intake/exhaust fans, oscillating fans, Dehumidifier/humidifier, and Heating/cooling systems all in place, so 2 separate 12 x 12 foot rooms, good sized op in my opinion, would require a pretty large amount of panels and deep cycle batteries just to store enough energy to run the entire op for at least 3 days with no sun just incase a bad storm rolls through...but that is kinda where the wind turbines would come in handy and can actually be made from an automotive alternator...just have to have an inverter and a way to store vast amounts of juice...

about the cheapest method for us growers to have a/c now is with a couple 5W 12V Solar panels hooked up to a couple of Deer Feeder batteries that then run to a small 12v fan. Then there is a large-ish fully insulated box that holds a 100qt/25 gal Cooler. The box has 6" walls and top and bottom that are all insulated with Foam sheeting. The cooler is filled with ice and has a 12v submersible pump that pumps the cold water through a line through the grow room wall to an automotive radiator either for coolant or a transmission intercooler that is placed in front the 12v fan that blows the warm air from within the grow room across the radiator thus providing cooling of about 40* F. fully insulated like that is very effeciant and all it requires is water and ice from your house since the power is provided by the sun. you can also put this on a 12v timer so it only runs while lights are on...Modified swamp cooler I believe is what it is called....

Seems like something to look forward to do in the future maybe.

Btw im thinking about introduce 2x 300w Led panels for the flowering tent, I'm trying to stay under 1000w since I don't want the energy companys attention.
Do you think it will improve yield and dense of buds?

Back
Top Bottom