you have chosen the coolest craft to learn.. I'm on my second grow and have learned from the first grow to never let light leak into the grow area during dark cycle and try using Botanicare's CalMag for calcium and magnesium supplements. if you're experiencing browning leaf tips edges go for a calcium magnesium supplement. I will follow your grow get those pics up! :D

I seem to have the same problem with the leafs would you be willing to checkout my grow and see what you would recommend

Ok... been a few days since my last post. I've moved all my plants outside until I can get a tent and a good light. I am looking at a tent on Amazon it is 32"×32"×63". With a marshydro 300w light. Anybody think I could squeeze 3 plants in there?
Autos or photo?

They are femenized photo
Well then I guess it really would depend on the size pots you put them in and how big you let them get in veg. My tent is 3x3x7 and I've had 5 autos in there in flower. I'm doing my first photo now....

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom