News's Buds and Breeding

Re: news's buds and breeding.

whoo!!! countdown begins. 6 hours till blast off! whoo hoo!

happy 4/20 ya crazy ol' bastards!

hey guys.. i need to vent, so if you don't want to read about my problems, skip to the end.

i stopped taking my paxil about a week and a half ago. it made my back hurt more, made me dizzy, nauseous, anxious as hell, and made me feel like i was living in a bubble all the time. on top of all that, i couldn't get my dick up! screw that. i'm done and now i'm dealing with the physical withdrawal symptoms. dope sickness, lightheadedness and a complete lack of balance and control of my emotions. i mean, highest of highs, giggling like a little kid to depression and suicidal thoughts. i nearly ruined my relationship on thursday and on top of all that....

(this is where you should skip to)

.... i had to cut down 5 plants last night. massive mite infestation. i don't know where they came from. i've been a little out of sorts lately. :p i lost my ice that was due may 8th. i lost my super crystal that was due may 15th. i lost 3/4 of my canada day buds. so now i'm just kinda reeling from the shock of loss. oh well. worse things have happened..

i've still got one ice growing. it should be harvested by the end of may sometime. and the other canada day bud is coming along. i'm gonna watch them like a freaking hawk though. in addition, i've got one little mazar flowering. she was to be my test bud. i'm also gonna transplant and toss a few extra ice into flowering. they were supposed to all be used for outdoor plots this year, but i'm gonna have to start some to have bud sitting around.

i'm going to start another journal to explain my plans for the outdoor grow. if any of you want to stop in and dispense some advice, i'd love to hear it..

btw, the Ice i took down was little 3-pronger...

IMG_1162s.JPG

IMG_11851.JPG

3-prong.JPG

v3-prong.JPG

IMG_14369.JPG

:rip: 3-Prong

sorry to hear about your..well everything. the paxil, girlfriend and the mites. Well I can help you out with the mites at least. I just did a review of one of our newe sponsors Spidermite spray.Stuff works great. I found some on soem babies, had their product. I seriously just got it in the mail about a week before. All natrual & organic. Heres the link:

My Experience Using Sierra Natural Science Spider Mite Spray : 420 MAGAZINE

Great stuff...Cant say enough about it. I'm updating the thread tomarrow matter of fact. glad to say no mites. :yahoo:..Good luck my friend.

i'm gonna have to get some dr. doom organic tonight. maybe i can save some money in the next couple weeks and ger some of that sierra natural science spray. how much of it do you end up using? cause i can run through a lot of Dr. Doom and it's about $20 a can..

though the food grade GRAS is a selling point... ah, i dunno. i gotta get some of those mazar cuttings into rapid rooter plugs. my flowering room is so empty. :p

btw. (and you can stop reading here if you want) my dopesickness is nearly gone just a little flare-up here and there, but nothing a little hoot can't fix. the emotional swings are becoming less intense and drastic and the girl.... well, she loves me. she understands and forgives me and well, wants me back. i mean, i've got a ways to go before i'm stable again, but i've got the support of a good woman and a loving family. i start therapy in two weeks too, so we'll see how that god.

news out.

p.s. who wants to send me clones? lol jk.

p.p.s. i may be coming into some clones of Amnesia Haze and New York City diesel, maybe not. but i don't think it will take much convincing. (gotsta get me some STS if i do)

peace, i'm out

heya.

nothing much to say. picked up more AN Grow and Dr. Doom Organic (aerosol). i was talking to the hydro guy and he gave me this.
Floralicious_Bloom_qt.jpg

it only had about a half Oz used. he was testing it, and said it's great, but not what he likes to use personally. he even tossed a couple magazines in for reading material. what a great shop.

when i was leaving i saw a dude coming into the shop and i had to take a pic of his tattoo.. check these out..

IMG_14456.jpg
IMG_14467.jpg

IMG_14475.jpg

IMG_14487.jpg

he just got it done on tuesday night. so like 2 days ago. it's still all oozy, but looks freakin sweet!

peace all, i need some sleeps. :drool:

ah, btw. looks like i'm gonna have some extra cash around at the end of the month. so i figure... more seeds!! and unless Butcher wants to send me some, i'm gonna go through attitude seed bank. imma pick 2 or 3 of the following 6 varieties. can i get some opinions?

Purple Haze - G13 Labs
Skunk #1 - G13 Labs

Bubba Kush - Green House Seeds (Bubble Gum x Kush)
Kings Kush - Green House Seeds (OG Kush x Grape Ape)

Alaskan Ice - Green House Seeds (White Widow x Pure Haze)
Amnesia Lemon - Barney's Farm (Skunk #1 x Amnesia Haze)

i was kinda thinking that i'd get one bag of beans from each of the different color groups.

hit me back yo.

wish I could brother. But no can do at the moment. Gotta stay legit and legal. But I give you points for trying. :goodjob: Glad to see your getting things ironed out. Your taking the right path . And the canna gods will repay you 10 fold.

haha. no worries butch. i was really just kidding. though, when you do start to sell seeds, don't forget me, i'll buy plenty.

went to visit a buddy of mine out of town on monday night and brought him a little bitchday gift, an Ounce of Ice. he was "tickled pink" haha. i guess i'm used to it, but he was in stitches all night. it was very gradifying to see how the ice is from someone who isn't smoking it all the time.

in fact, i've stopped smoking the ice in favor of super crystal at the moment. it's a different high for sure. much more psychadelic and much more potent. doesn't taste as good though.

well suckers i'm outta here.

(p.s. i'm thinking purple haze and kings kush, opinons?)

haha. totally man. she's first on my list for sure. them kush look pretty good too..

Purple Haze..
Kings Kush..
Amnesia Lemon
Skunk #1
Alaskan Ice
Bubba Kush

the purple haze looks the best for sure.. Kings Kush is my second choice. and if i get a 3rd i think it'll be the Amnesia Lemon..

btw. another week or so and the Ice plants will be coming down. then..

BREEDING TIME!!

a bit of a read here. no pics, my camera is being a jerk..

this week, i cut down my last large plant i'm figuring about 2 Oz from it. which is perfect. i also started my canada day Ice experiment onto it's long dark cycle before harvest this weekend.

i kinda screwed up. i put a little Mazar clone into flower a while back, but didn't mark down when i did it. haha. it's coming along. but i'm not sure when to expect it finished. so i'm just gonna let it go till it seems finished. haha, bunrt.

i used to call the one large plant, that i've been growing for months and months, Yin-Yang. it's freaking huge now. about 3' tall and 18"-20" across. a fantastic looking plant. now, she's into flower starting this past tuesday. i did some cleaning up of dying sun leaves and small branches before i moved her and she's really responded to the pruning. i think i'm going to leave her go longer than i have let plants go in the past. i have a feeling that if i let her go a little too long she will turn out better buds. we'll see in a couple months when she's all done.

i have at the moment 6 very tall ice clones, about 18"-20" a piece. and 28 smaller clones between 4" and 8" tall. some are looking a little worse for wear, but all are healthy enough. i have about a month before i start my guerilla grow, and then my veg room will be soooo empty.

which is ok. cause i've also recently rooted 5 Mazar clones!! and 3 more are rooting yet. that's freaking awesome since my mother randomly died this week. she stered getting dry, then poof, she was dead. it's ok. she wasn't meant to survive this long even. once i've got all the guerilla clones (g-clones) out, i can transplant and begin training the little girls. they look pretty damned good too. and the smell!

at the same time that i move the Ice out and the Mazar in, i'll be moving a little Purple Wreck seedling into the veg room. she's about 5" tall and has the most intense looking sativa leaves. long long and skinny is the best way to describe them. i have a good feeling about this one, but time will tell.

the cloning closet, where the mazar and p. wreck are now, will soon be the breeding closet. i have 1 Ice female, 1 Super Crystal female, 1 Mazar female, 1 Widow uknown but probably male, 1Hindu Kush male. i'm thinking i may also take a top from the p. wreck if it gets tall enough, soon enough. then i'll run them through a flowering cycle and hopefully have some nice beans in the end.

that pretty well covers it.
take care

i got picked up for possession on the weekend..

Back
Top Bottom