News's Buds and Breeding

newsisnoise

here i begin a new project.

i had horrible luck with seeds i was starting. and this is what i ended up with 3 Northern Lights, 3 Kali-Dream (Kali Mist x Dream weaver), 2 Amnesia Kush(Amnesia Haze x Black Kush).

the purpose of this grow is 2 fold.
1. i wanna isolate the best phenotypes of the given strains and create a large batch of seeds
2. i wanna grow some big, stinky, sticky buds so i can get high!

right now the seedlings are about 1 week old and here they are.

Northern_Lights_11.JPG

Northern Lights 1
Northern_Lights_21.JPG

Northern Lights 2
Northern_Lights_31.JPG

Northern Lights 3

Kali_dream_1.JPG

Kali-Dream 1
Kali_dream_2.JPG

Kali-Dream 2
kali_dream_3.JPG

Kali-Dream 3

Amnesia_kush_1.jpg

Amnesia Kush 1
Amnesia_Kush_2.JPG

Amnesia Kush 2

And... here's what i'm vegging under.
IMG_09992.JPG

My reflector and...

IMG_09902.JPG

IMG_09962.JPG

the bulbs are "equivalent" to 350w. the 150w is 6500k and the 200w is 5000k (i think). 5600 Lumens total.

alright, ya'll, have atter. pick 'er apart.

-regards.

Re: news's buds and breeding.

yeah, repotting is on the block for saturday night/sunday morning (7th/8th). i was thinking 1/2 gal pots and then up to 3 gal once i see roots showing at the drain holes.

thoughts?

Haha! Thanks man.

btw, you got my vote for member of the month. you rule!

here's a breakdown of the strains, cause i was curious..

Kali-Dream
Kali Mist X Dreamweaver (mostly sativa x indica)

Amnesia Kush
Amnesia Haze X Black Kush ({sativa x [indica x indica/sativa]} x {indica x indica})
(Laos X [Afghani X Hawaii]) X (Black Domina X Hindu Kush) or (Blackberry X Hindu Kush)

Northern Lights
Indica, indica, indica!

Hope your breeding programme works out and you get heaps of great smoko!!

so far, so good. transplanted on wednesday. i'll put up pictures of everything soon.
thx for watchin.

news's buds and breeding. (Nov 4)

alright, alright. pics are here...
IMG_10072.JPG

Amnesia Kush 1
IMG_10081.JPG

Amnesia Kush 2.. so, what is wrong here? help please?
IMG_10091.JPG

Kali-Dream 1
IMG_10102.JPG

Kali-Dream 2
IMG_10112.JPG

Kali-Dream 3
IMG_10125.JPG

Northern Lights 1
IMG_10144.JPG

Northern Lights 2
IMG_10154.JPG

Northern Lights 3

:joint:
so, can you guys help me with Amnesia Kush 2? toss out your opinions, im gonna try everything, i really wanna save her.

thanks all!

news's buds and breeding. (nov 4)

IMG_10162.JPG

IMG_10173.JPG

here are shots after the transplant. 1 more transplant in a few more weeks. just wanna let the roots grow out some more. :)

sup bro, damn you have an asortment of strains there. Send some of those seeds my way bro....lol... Looks like ur off to a good start.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

newsisnoise: I just noticed your up in CANADA. You've gotta be pretty stoked. You have a access to single seed up there. The best part about them is they are an outlet for easier and cheaper access to genetics with out having to buy whole packets. You can get 5 beans and spend 50 u.s rather then 10 that would normally cost 100 u.s. Man if i had that, trust me when i say that i'd have alot more breeding projects to deal with.

MI thanks man. they're great strains from what i've heard, and hope i have piles of seeds after all this. peace dude

Butcher i was looking at single seed and am trying to decide on whether to order from them. in the mean-time i ordered a few through Attitude. i got an L.A. woman, a Super Lemon Skunk and a pineapple express. all fem. they're a future preeding project. i want to do all 3 with the strains in this journal, plus ICE and Sneaky Fucking Russian. see what sort of amazing creations occur..
i ordered a couple packs from my regular breeder again. purple wreck and nyc queen. should get at least 10 of each (though last time i ordered i got 20 of each that i ordered) plus 30 free seeds (though it was 40 last time). they're great for throwing in freebies.

Dain Bramage, everyone has perked up and looking good. none of the new leaves on that amnesia kush are brown. everything looks healthy. the Kali dream are putting of 3-leafers already, at the 3nd set of true leaves. I'll have lots of pictures on sunday. i've been bed-ridden for the last few days because of muscle spasms. the pills they gave me made me so sick. thank god for mary.

well you have a single seed cnada, so it shouldnt take that long to get them. And as far as the purple wreck goes. Thats been on my list, just dont ned 10. 10 is good but I really dont need that much. 5 would be way better. But unfortunetly both single seeds canada and amsterdamn dont ship down this way. I got L.S women going. Not bad, Just wonder if it's stable. My lady that I have going had a sidebranch pop out along with it when i germed it. I'm more worried of her herming, wouldnt be bad. But the issue with it herming is that it would have the chance to pollenate my next crop. But we'll have to see. I'll update with picts of the ladies soon.

I really want to see how sneaky fu*k'n russian comes out. Snatch is one of my all time favorite movies.

yeah, i'll definately try SScan. i've been ordering from BCseeds here in canada for the most part, though i've tried nirvana (quite pleased), everyonedoesit (so-so) and attitude (pleased). i like the service and the stealth and the quality of the seed.
I know what you mean about only needing 5. but i like to trade 5 away. i trade with a couple other growers, a seed collector and even one of the head shops close by. i've expanded the number of varieties greatly this way. that's how i got the N.L. and the S.F.R.

The thing with her is that she's very very unstable. here's the scoop. i've seen approx. 6 different phenos. 2 were terrible; tiny, whispy, bitter buds and basically ditch weed potency. 2 were decent; a strange skunky/piney/minty but mids at best. 2 were excellent; big, sweet and skunky, a little mint and potent. on top of the instability, is the odd genetics. there is definate sativa, but i'm 90% that one of it's ancestors is a ruderalis. possibly from ukraine, actually. it's cold resistant. almost seems to kill bugs. and is super hardy. but like i said really really unstable. also, there's a tendency towards hermi's. SFR is a long term project. my first plant and a life long friend, i hope.

Snatch rules!

Back
Top Bottom