First Grow - Amnesia - Critical Super Silver Haze - SleeSkunk

24 hours of light, aren't they photo plants?

roots need darkness to grow, and the top of the plant needs daylight - I think we have uncovered the problem with your side growth; your plants need dark periods to grow strong roots - strong roots = strong plant & bigger buds

I would suggest you change your light schedule to 18 light and 6 dark, your plants will thank you for it.. :peace:

Okay I will switch to 20-4 just incase they start flowering haha. thanks for the advice I will give it a go! :)

Yea no worries, cheers dude. I was wondering why mine looked so short and compact compared to others haha, probably cause they weren't able to stretch cause of the no dark time correct? Anyway it will help keep temps down in the hotter parts of the days also.

Yea I have dropped the hours back to 18/6 to see if I can get a bit more stretch. Pretty compact and bushy at the moment. Can't wait to see how she does in flowering. Tipped her so far and going to start LST very soon. Considering super cropping even to maybe? What you guys think?

super cropping is a collection of techniques applied together; which direction where you thinking of going with it?

my advice would be to just keep is simple, though :peace:

Well it will be grown by itself in flower in a good size space so I wanna utilise the space why I can till my other seeds get started. Not trying to do this for commercial only personal so I only need enough to keep me going. But I do got a question, when can I start lollipopping?

well, having tried nothing but 24 hour routines, it's kinda expected you'd say that, but perhaps if you tried an 18/6 schedule, you'd notice the benefits; don't fight nature, work with it :peace:

So, have noticed that the plant has grown in size and the lower portion of the plant is starting to stretch out heaps more since I changed to 18/6 with the lights. Defiantly be sticking with this light schedule! The new growth started looking a bit light green so I gave a good feeding and they are looking mighty fine again. besides that all is good! Pictures soon.

Hi,
Similar grow and experience here...yes, from Herbies. First grow, seedlings at 3.5 weeks, 100% germination (3- G13, 1-SSHaze, 1-Pineapple Chunk, 1-sleestack skunk). So far, so good, only mistake I made was to lightly mist over them with a lightweight Pyrithrum spray beginning of week 2 (all outdoor during daytime) and seemed to wilt the leaves temporarily and cause a little burning around the edges of the leaves on a few of them. All in all, has perked up and looks to be recuperating from that shock pretty well.
Last Friday, I bought a new 135W LED grow light (Blackstar) which I have begun to use in the evenings for 4-6 hours and depending on the amount of sun they are getting during the day. This has sped things up just a touch and they look really healthy, if not just a touch tall for their age.
Today, I bought some GoGo Juice which I plan to feed them when I repot them into the 3L pots this week. They were re-potted once already by simply putting the peet pods (no netting) into a 1L pot, surrounded with my soil mix which will be in the 13L poys they will live in if they make it to a bushy veg in a few weeks time.
My Question: Since I am using a MiracleGrow/perlite/vermiculite soil medium, will the GoGo Juice affect the soil negatively at all? Since the MG has the slow release ferts in it already and the PH is bang on at 6, just was hoping that the Go Go Juice would not fight the ferts already in the soil or affect the PH, if at all.

Any ideas?

Pics on request.

HJ.

total bs on the dark cycle you can run 24 no problem I have done it for years. Roots grow in the light. Looks to me like you are workin these plant to death. Canabis is a weed it will grow if you stop messing with it. Just feed it once a week and don't spray it with water unless you are foliar feeding.

Back
Top Bottom