My First Posted Grow Journal

THCScientist

This grow is a 4 strain grow. The strains are as follows: AK-48(feminized),Blackberry (feminized), I.C.E. (feminized), N.Y.P.D (feminized). All seed are from nirvana seedbank. The system is a beast. It consists of: 1000 watt lumatek digital E ballast, 1000 watt EYE HORTILUX dual arc bulb (which has a 600 watt super hps and a 400 watt metal halide bulb all built into 1 bulb with an advanced spectrum), Electronic timer, Hydro farm hood. The grow medium consists of perlite, sheet moss, sphagnum moss, Miracle grow moisture control potting soil, I have a wealth of nutrients that i will introduce to you as i use them and the grow continues. So far i have used Voodoo juice only and water. Sit back and enjoy the ride fella's.:bongrip:

If i can figure out how to post pics i will please bear with me. also any questions are welcome.:thanks:

WEEK_1_VEGETATION_009.JPG

That second shot is a triploid. which pretty much means it produces 3 sets of leaves on each level instead of 2. triploids are pretty rare. it is a blackberry. hopefully the bud turns completely purple like it is supposed to. a triploid is supposed to produce 1/3 more bud than a normal plant. because it has 1/3 more bud sites it should in theory. we shall see.

last shot is a sideview of the ladies. i have week 2 pics that i will post soon so that you can see the dramatic difference a week can make.

The picture above is week 2 vegetation. The triploid is in the dark greyish looking pot to distinguish it from the others. The top row is (5) ak-48's, Second row from the top is (5) Blackberry's, Third row from top is (5) N.Y.P.D's, The bottom row is (4) I.C.E.'s. Thats a 95 percent success rate from seed so far. I started off with 20 and have 19 ladies going strong. the 1 ice plant missing never broke the soil. I disected it in it's container before throwing it into the trash. looked to be a dud. Happens i guess. My complete focus is on the other 19 now. Any suggestions or feedback is welcome.

The above is a week 2 overview of the triploid blackberry. if you compare it to the previously posted overview at week 1, you will see the growth potential of these soldiers. (female soldiers) that is.:blunt:

Week_2_Ak_Blackberry_Nypd_Ice_006.JPG
This is a sideview of an AK-48. as you can see the node development is well on it's way.

Here is a Description of AK-48 (Feminized). AK marijuana strains have been gaining popularity steadily since the mid-1990s. Our AK-48 is one of the strongest early-finishing strains available anywhere. Plants produce hard buds with an exceptional and penetrating aroma. Although AK-48 is a Cannabis Indica/Sativa hybrid, its effect tends toward the 'high' commonly produced by Sativas. Although most marijuana growers will opt for a longer vegetative period to improve taste, under perfect conditions, AK-48 may finish in as few as 48 days.

Indica / Sativa: Hybrid
Plant type: Indoor
Plant height: Medium
Effect: High (cerebral, heady effect)
Flavour: sweet / smooth
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks
White strain: Yes
Medical: No
Feminized: Yes

Here is a Description of Blackberry (Feminized). Blackberry's mother, Black Domino, was a marijuana clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana's very own Raspberry Cough. Domino's tight leaf structure has been preserved well in this marijuana hybrid. Blackberry smoke is thick and heavy with subtle hints of Asian Sativa flavours. Yields are very good for a strain that already displays so many desirable traits.

Plant type: Indoor
Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
Flavour: pungent / fruity
Flowering period: 9 - 11 weeks
Medical: Yes

Here is a Description of ICE (Feminized). Through an intensive process of selection among thousands of marijuana plants, we managed to create Ice, a perfect union of quantity and quality. With its ancestry of Afghan, Shiva, Northern Light and a very special Skunk, Ice is a truly spectacular cannabis hybrid. Its dense flowers are richly covered in trichomes and the buds that form along the main branches have a high flower-to-leaf ratio. Ice seeds will flourish in both hydro and soil environments. With its heavy stone effect and almost fuel-like aroma, it's no wonder Ice won the 1998 Cannabis Cup hands down.

Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
Flavour: pungent / fruity
Flowering period: 8 - 10 weeks
Medical: Yes

Back
Top Bottom