My First Posted Grow Journal

Good question about the p.h.,unfortunately while boxed up between grows my p.h. tester was broken somehow. I need to get a new one asap. But they have gotten nothing but water last week and a half. I actually have a little p.h. tester kit that i used to use when i played around with hydro. but that only checks the p.h. of solution not dirt. hope to get one next week.:420:

you can still use it to test the ph of your solution before going into the soil, as well as the runoff after it goes through the soil. Comparing the 2 numbers can help you determine what is causing the problem. Spotting like that is generally a Ca / Mg lockout due to ph being off, I've had it myself quite a number of times. I doubt they're over fed. They look good though so it may have corrected itself, but I'd still test the ph just to be safe and so you know what they're getting.,

Thanks TheCrimsonK20, I will water them tomorrow and test the solution and runoff as advised. Probably should have been testing them both all along. After i water and test i will post week 3 vegetation photo's of the entire crop. and a report of p.h. levels. again thanks for the advise. You guys are great. Gotta keep me on point!:thanks:

thanks for the post. im also very interested in your grow. my buddy has the blackberry. some of the best smoke ive ever tried. he also had a triploid. but his grew out of it. it almost reminded me of a stress dues to ph and nutes. I had a plant that had funny growth patterns also. But this was also because of nutes and PH. It was a rhinowreck plant(white rhino x trainwreck). it would grow a funny looking leaf that was actually two leaves growing side by side but fused together.. then the node with the funny leaf would grow an extra thick branch that was really two branches fused together. one on top and one on bottom. they grew fused together for about 2 weeks until the branches were so heavy they just split apart.

Thanks carpy0646car, and thanks for following along. I have heard that some triploids do start off with three and work there way back to a normal 2 sets of leaves on each level. Mine however keep poppin up 3 at a time over and over. It is now producing 9 prong leafs and it looks like a bouquet of roses. I will get a couple profile shots of the triploid in with the pictures tomorrow of 3 weeks into vegetation. It definately is a very full plant indeed. ;)

Front view of the crop. Week 3 vegetation. AK-48,Blackberry,ICE,N.Y.P.D.:party:
Week_4_Vegetation_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_014.JPG

That's all folks. Week 3 vegetation on deck. Not sure if i overdid it with the photography and i know i need a new camera. Enjoy and any questions or comment are welcome.:welcome:

What's everyones opinion on foliar feeding? Lately i have been foliar feeding twice a day,once a couple hours after the lights come on , and once a couple hours before the lights go out. I have been wondering if that is too much. I foliar feed the plants nothing but water. I let the water sit with the lid off for 48 hours before useing for both foliar feeding and regular watering,which occurs every other day at a rate of 1 cup per plant. Thanks to all you guys out there on.....:420:

Back
Top Bottom