My First Posted Grow Journal

The first photo shows the light track screwed to the rafters
Day_26_veg_showing_new_light_track_002.JPG

The third is a quick over/side view of the crop. I wont do many pictures today of the crop but i will post the usual shots this weekend of the week 4 vegetation. but enjoy a couple early bird specials. :)
Day_26_veg_showing_new_light_track_001.JPG

After giving it time to level off after all the insulating i did, the new temperatures in the grow area are as follows: Lights off 68 degrees, Lights on 74 degrees. Feeling pretty tropical now.:)

Everything is looking great pal!
It continues to do that the whole time the lights are on and kind of simulates the sun rising and setting
Sounds like hippie talk to me :)

Jonny

Thanks stilletto, Seems i cant keep my hippie theories out of matters at hand. :) Imagination always seems to be working overtime. Will finally get to study the benefits of the light track ! How many weeks do you think i should vegetate the plants, I would like about 5 foot to 5 1/2 foot overall plants. I was thinkin maybe wait until they get about three feet then switch em over. Figured they would be beastly in that scenario.:blunt:

those guys are growing really nicely. When are you gonna start blooming them?

that light mover will increase your yield drastically. I need to do something like that, I have trouble fitting 4 plants in 3 gal pots under my 600w haha

Thanks TheCrimsonk20, Pretty cheap investment.( think i paid about 120.00 a year ago) And it only uses 2.7 watts. Gotta have the space though. Think they come in 4 and 6 foot rail lengths for smaller areas though. All the plants are still growing straight up after almost a full day with the light track and the stems are really beefing up. Some as thick as a magic marker. Turning into bushes on me, Hope i can turn the bushes into tree's next:)

Took a width measurement and most of the plants from the tip of one leaf to the tip of the leaf on the other side is 17 inches. Couple are around 15 to 16 too. So i figure the Majority of the plants are 14 1/2 inches tall and 17 inches wide. ;)

FYI I am a hippie at heart so don't take it the wrong way :)
I grew AK-47 for about 8 harvests and found it to be a resiliant strain and easy to control. Size was an issue as The really get tall and lanky in a hurry. I would guess that they would double in height after they go onto 12/12. I would flip them at about 18-24" assuming you have some good node spacing.
I still see alot of your light being wasted... not trying to hound you... just pointing it out... get those plants closer togeather... the floor that is being lit so well wont grow. ;)
I think everything is going well and looks good.
I will keep watching.

Jonny

Gonna try to get some black or white poly this weekend at the hardware store and get that up expeditiously. Was gonna try to hold out for 30 inches before switching over but we will see how patient a man can be while smoking Swag. :) By the way anybody know the expected price for the poly at the hardware store?

not sure what the poly goes for at the hardware store, but I got some at my hydro store, it was $25 for 2mm 100' x 5' sheet. It works wonders for light sealing, I'm able to have my veg area in my flower room and have no problems with light leak.

Didn't realize those movers only ran on that little power. My reason for not getting one was because I don't want to use more power than I really need to, but that would work well.. I was going to just get another light for my cab, but a mover might be a good investment too and cost less in the long run for power and extra bulbs.

Got a hygrometer today. Figured i need to start paying attention to my humidity. And spot checking my temps is no fool proof plan, so i decided to let the electronics do the work for me! Unfortunately i failed to realize that batteries were not included. When i get some batteries and let it run a couple days i will post the readings. Also i have not forgotten to post the week 4 vegetation pictures, i have been very busy this weekend and i will get em up soon. Did some more insulation work around the grow area too. Can never find too many places too put that liquid insulation! :hookah:

Week 4 vegetation photo's on deck! First is a side shot, AK-48 on the left,then Blackberry,then N.Y.P.D.,And all the way to the right is ICE
Week_4_vegetation_Ak-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_001.JPG

Close up on the Blackberry and N.Y.P.D.'s/ Blackberry on bottom /NY on top/Blackberry triploid on bottom right corner,gettin bushy. :yummy:
Week_4_vegetation_Ak-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_0081.JPG

Back
Top Bottom