My First Posted Grow Journal

Week 4 vegetation AK-48 solo photo
Week_4_vegetation_Ak-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_0071.JPG

Thinkin maybe double this size and then switch em over :yummy: Trying to stay strong and be patient at the moment. was lookin for maybe 5 to 6 footers in the end. :Rasta:

Thanks hemprocket, the hope was that i would not have to transfer, the reality is seeming to be a bit different. I suppose if i would like 5+ footers, i am gonna have to transplant once more. I could not afford the poly this week, next week i will try to aquire the poly and the larger buckets and medium needed for transplant. I should be able to do it without a problem next week. Too many darn bills this week to pay! Thinkin between 3 and 5 gallon buckets any thoughts for this (final) transplant? :peace:

Thanks guys , think i am gonna increase the amount of sphagnum moss in this batch when i transplant these ladies. :morenutes: Little less miracle grow . Maybe same amount of sheet moss and perlite. Get a large bundle of sphagnum moss at the hardware store and the plants seem to just love the sphagnum moss. Two to three weeks is what i'm figuring for a switch over time and if i transplant this weekend coming up, then the plants would have one or two weeks to acclimate themselves to thier new buckets before they go to 12/12. I hope that week or two between, along with more room to spread the roots out in larger pots, will take some of the stress of switching light schedules off of the ladies. :surf:

Well today i have finally put batteries in the digital hygrometer. :) I will be able to start checking the results and i will post some tomorrow. Also i have finally stopped being stubborn and moved the plants together more. The ones on the edge were starting to lean in, Soon they will be too bushy to keep so close though and i may have to spread em again.

Welcome to the journal Bluedog :) You came just in time, gonna be transplanting into bigger containers this weekend and hopefully switching over to flowering the weekend after. Cant wait to see some white pistils darn it! Bout a week and a half till flowering,Woo Hoo! Little above 19 inches tall and around 19 inches wide too. They seem to be getting more than an inch in both directions daily. They should love the bigger containers this weekend. :grinjoint:

Also i have been thinking of what i want to use for flowering. Any thoughts are welcome. As i stated earlier, the plants have recieved only Voodoo juice and fox farm grow big thus far. Here is a list of what i have as options.
1: Fox farm Big bloom (liquid)
2: Fox farm Tiger bloom (liquid)
3: Fox farm Open sesame (crystalized)
4: Fox farm Beastie blooms (crystalized)
5: Fox farm Cha ching (crystalized)
6: General hydroponics Kool bloom (liquid)
7: Mollasses (still need to buy)
:peace: :bongrip:

And of coure the girls will still get a heavy dose of the voodoo juice the first two weeks of flowering and then no more after that , just as advanced nutrients recommends. ;)

Checked the hygrometer today and it reads as follows:
Humidity: 38%
Humidity high: 78%
Humidity low: 37%
Current temperature in room: 70.8 F Above canopy
Current temperature in room: 66.5 F Below canopy

Not exactly sure how good this is. Any suggestions from the great people at :420: ?

Just got finished greasing the 6 foot light track too. The thing is going so smoothly now. They do a spot job before sending it out,but it could use an extra good lube job after it runs a while. Used some bearing and brake grease from the garage. Figure it should do a fine job as a light rail greaser too. :) The ladies are only about 3 inches short of two feet now. mature young females i may add. Gonna be a jungle in here in a couple weeks. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom