Northern Lights #5 Grow

Could I give you a suggestion? Put a link to your journal in your signature. As you post in other journals, people will see the link and they will check out your grow.

hey thanks for the tip. How do i do that. I tried once and nothing showed up. I know there isn't much to look at right now but there will be soon. Thanks Hemp.

Kind of like this:

Copy the address bar when you click on your grow and copy it into your signature. It should look like the following except it should have a [ in front and ] at the back.

URL="Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed"]Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, from seed - WEEK 3 OF 12/12[/URL

So my sweet dream had just started to show it's sex and it's a male. Took a look under my 40 power microscope. Sucks the big one. I took some pics of the execution. That plant would have been nice. So do males usually outgrow females? That is the first male I've ever had. I'm very sad right now. I disposed of him with alot of prejudice. Still have four plants I started so we are still doing ok. Went back to 24/7 light cycle to speed up veg.

Yeah that makes perfect sense actually. oh well at least I know I can grow them nice and it was good practice for my lst. I tied it too low too the soil so i had to dig a trench under it to get it air. Another lesson learned. I'm also going to wait till the sixth node to start lst. The branches went all over when I did it at the fourth. Then I started it around the pot and the older branches got way too tall. So I'm starting with more so they will be the same hieght. Hopefully anyway. I am also germing two more NL's so they should be going soon. I am going to also order some auto seeds soon. Don't know which one though. Something that likes soil. Well I am loading pic right now. Enjoy the massacre.

SDC10155.JPG
SDC101561.JPG
SDC101572.JPG
SDC101581.JPG
SDC101591.JPG
SDC10161.JPG
SDC10162.JPG
SDC101631.JPG
So this is the male i had to execute. He had eleven tops so far, three more would have come. So it would have been pretty nice. The main stem was 12" tall. The two in hempy there are a purple haze and a NL that i chopped down cause it was dead and now it's growing again. I guess I will leave it and see what happens.

So my thought to be dead NL must have hit the res. It perked up and has e new set of leaves since lest night which is impressive since I had another pot on top of it for two days. Strong bugger. Hope it keeps it up.

So my sweet dream had just started to show it's sex and it's a male. Took a look under my 40 power microscope. Sucks the big one. I took some pics of the execution. That plant would have been nice. So do males usually outgrow females? That is the first male I've ever had. I'm very sad right now. I disposed of him with alot of prejudice. Still have four plants I started so we are still doing ok. Went back to 24/7 light cycle to speed up veg.

Most of the males I've ever had start out very strong but then the girls catch up in later stages of development.

Edit: Sorry...Mardo already answered this question...I guess i should keep reading before replying. :(

yeah I wish that were the case I would have kept him her then. Looked at every single node on him and they were all male. I was thinking that when i saw the first male preflower. In the end not a single white hair just balls on stems. Oh well at least i had a couple more going already. I think now that IO have the new light setup I can grow four at a time instead of two. I was pushing it with two under my one 70w hps. Really wimpy light I know but it was free. Now for some better pics of the light and the new babies.

So there we are the new light, the Purple Haze, the Northern Lights, and the two seedling sweet dreams. I am not sure how old the PH and NL are anymore they are so fucked up anyway. But the NL looks promising considering what it looked like before. The Sweet Dreams are six days old today a little stunted because I was going to go 12/12 from seed but since my large plant was a dude I just went back to 20/4. But they are dark and happy. So far the first hempy from start that were successful. So far anyway. Not sure if I am going to keep doing hempy though. I have a lot of humidity problems so water sitting around isn't the best. Well thats it for now.

Back
Top Bottom