White DWC Mistery Strain! (First Grow)

White

Welcome To My journals

Ok First Of all I am a young begeiner soo any kind of help sugest will be welcome !! There gonna be 20 plant in some Dwc container Strain gonna Be Mistery Cuzz a Freind of mine Trow me Thoes Ladies !! and another 4 plant in soli for mothers .. Lets Start !!

Set Up .

-4x4 Feet Grow Tent
-4x16l Container 5 hole in each wit 6inch Net pot
-1000w Hps Ballast White 146 000 lumen Bulb Huilux Gro by ushio
-Fan Cooled Hood For the light
-Ph tester
-Ppm Tester
-Can Filter 9000
-2x BathRoom Fan Total of 135 square Feet of ventilation
one for Hood and The other one for The Can Filter
-2x 4 feet t5 for Veg and late for mothers Will add 2 more When I build the mother/clones Room
-2x 60 gal 2 output aqua Motors and 4x buble stick
NUTRIENTS
-Gonna be all nutriplus
-Ph will be 5.8 all way long
-veg Time 3 week from the day i add the first shot of nut
-1week of prebloom 12/12 whit grow nut
-and Bloom For the rest and hopes for Thight Nugs !! :slide:

So thats my Set up i Probly Forgot something Fell Free on any questions!!

Few Question For u Guys !!
-in how many time should i had the Nut (the pic of the ladies will folow this post)
-How many ppm :morenutes:
-best temp and rh light on/off
-how far from the light
-container Temp
-how prevent the pest

ty alot and i hope everybody enjoy :popcorn:

Pic will Follow this !!

Re: White DWC mistery Strain !! (First Grow)

IMG_03346.JPG

IMG_03396.JPG

IMG_03359.JPG

IMG_03368.JPG

IMG_03456.JPG

By the way those pic are few days old and the ladies got transplant in her bucket will take few more realy soon
and everything is brand new !!!

Looking good and you sure do have enough plants for a nice harvest eventually...

But for now, you should check out the link in my signature, How to grow marijuana. It has answers for when to top up the reservoir and how often to clean the containers/change the nutes, temperature and rh thresholds for air and reservoir, and just about anything else you could possibly want to know. I can give you advice on all of these things,

I would suggest reading everything you can on that link, I can vouch it is all interesting and usefull information forsure :thumb:

For your pest question, search neem oil on this thread. I use it as a fungicide/pesticide/miticide. It is especially good at keeping them away BEFORE the bugs get in, but it also helps kill them after an infestation or outbreak by applying in a diluted spray once or twice a week until the problem slows.

One last suggestion! Take that link you put on my thread, and put it in your signature so other people can click on your journal from any post you share on 420 magazine. To do this, click user cp at the top of this page, and then click edit signature on the left hand side.

Can't wait to see these babies grow! :morenutes:
:peace: HG

Oh yeah, I don't know much about clones, but why 12/12 for the first week with veg nutes? I think I would do 24/0, 20/4, or 18/6. More light just equals more photsynthesis and bigger plants. After a week probably about 8-12 inches, then they would finish off somewhere around 2-4 ft depending on finishing time, sativa/indica mix of the strain, and whether you choose to lst, supercrop, top, or prune as well.

Good luck man I'm here with you! :reading420magazine:

Oh yeah, I don't know much about clones, but why 12/12 for the first week with veg nutes? I think I would do 24/0, 20/4, or 18/6. More light just equals more photsynthesis and bigger plants. After a week probably about 8-12 inches, then they would finish off somewhere around 2-4 ft depending on finishing time, sativa/indica mix of the strain, and whether you choose to lst, supercrop, top, or prune as well.

Good luck man I'm here with you! :reading420magazine:

I'm subbed also. :popcorn: I agree that if you want to veg them then don't put them on 12/12 for first week and then switch to 18/6 or something. You will just stress them too much. If you want to start with 12/12 and start flowering them right away then don't switch over the veg again. Just my opinion. :morenutes:

ty everybody i will pics and update this journals everyday if needed !! :thumb:

my clone are on 18/6 light whit 220 ppm ph 5.8 right now and the prebloom thing its only afther the 3 week or soo of veg time (till i got like 12 inch) and then i switch the light too 12/12 but still keep the grow nut for a week or soo afther this week ill keep the 12/12 and switch the nut for bloom nut this would be less stres for them Right ? .. i try my best too be clear in my words but english not my maternal language .. :tokin:

pic of the babie whit fresh nut comming right afther that Ty !!

my clone are on 18/6 light whit 220 ppm ph 5.8 right now and the prebloom thing its only afther the 3 week or soo of veg time (till i got like 12 inch) and then i switch the light too 12/12 but still keep the grow nut for a week or soo afther this week ill keep the 12/12 and switch the nut for bloom nut this would be less stres for them Right ? .. i try my best too be clear in my words but english not my maternal language .. :tokin:

Yes, this is exactly what I am doing right now. My babies are 1 week after switching to 12/12 (6 days). I am still using the MH and veg nutes mostly, and I am going to swap the nutes to bloom tonight with my reservoir cleaning. I will switch to HPS very soon as well.

As for those pics my only guess is the tap water, but I don't know much about clones. I would keep the light, according to What distance should my light be from my plants?, Contributed by: MedMan

There are a number of factors which play a part in the temperature radiated from your bulb, watts, hood design and air circulation for example.

A simple method of testing for temperature is to use the back of your hand; if its too hot for your hand, its too hot for your plants. Good ventilation is the key to getting your light closer to the garden.

Editor's note:

Recommended typical OLH (optimum light height) distances:

Flourescentsroximimty
400w HPS: 1 foot
600w HPS: 1.5 foot
1000w HPS: 2 foot

Author: BobbyDigital

Other than that your off to a great start white. :ganjamon:

:peace: Man
HG

Ok that makes more sense. I guess I just had a brain fart and misunderstood what you were saying. :)

U both Right guys Ty again !!

and the ladies look healthy this mornig ph/ppm stay stable

i only worrie about those lil tips burn but only few of them got it and they alery got it when i recive her .. What should i think nut burn or my wather ??

One of the clones I took has burnt tips also. My only guess is that stored nutrients in the branch were too high in N or some other nutrient not necessary for rooting. If it gets worse stop adding nutes! Could also be the ppm of your tap water if thats what you are using. I hope this helps

yes right now i am using tap wather but i wait at least 24 h before i use them and my ppm afther 24 old tap wather is only 50 ppm i think is not too bad but maybe my freind burn toes ladies before he give but i got some leaf burn on the new leaf soo i realy dont know but like i said only 30/40% of the entire corp got it:tokin:

Just finished reading the journal White :bravo: hope to see that 400 watter whip those ladies into shape. The 400 watter and the fan blowing will strengthen and thicken those stems. Time for the ladies coming out party now, :party: I'm subscribed. ;)

alright every body this is just too let u know a big update in my set up i remove all thoes container and lift up my tent too maximize the space and i made a new set up that we can call an hybrid aeroponic/NFT system its made in 4 inch pvc pipe still haver 20 site but only one container will explain and picss tomorow afther work cuzz the site wasent work good for me today..

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom