DWC WW Autoflower

Ohhhh I see, three part series . I had this image in my head that you had like flores a+b alongside veg a+b and you were mixing all of them in different ratios trying to "tailor make" nutrients. Jumped to some pretty far extremes hahaha . goooood old cones.

Anyway. Couldn't agree more man, PW and Demonic DEFINITELY know their shit, if I knew they were involved I would of shut my mouth earlier .

Excited to watch this as it develops :D

Good job homie G

I was just about to ask how yours was going and then I realized I can just check lol

found a little clip from the expo this weekend

Update

WW Day 13
Was going to wait until tomorrow (day 14) to top, when I did the res change. But it was just begging for it, so I couldn't resist.

420-magazine-mobile1632149362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile802807804.jpg

NL Day 9
420-magazine-mobile1974609221.jpg

Ohhhh I see, three part series . I had this image in my head that you had like flores a+b alongside veg a+b and you were mixing all of them in different ratios trying to "tailor make" nutrients. Jumped to some pretty far extremes hahaha . goooood old cones.

Anyway. Couldn't agree more man, PW and Demonic DEFINITELY know their shit, if I knew they were involved I would of shut my mouth earlier .

Excited to watch this as it develops :D

Good job homie G
We aren't that great lol but thank you both. Well I can speak only for myself but Pennywise has the knowledge with hydroponics, let's not leave out bedroom farmer he's is amazing as well. He builds just about anything for his grows

Funny how we all top at the 4th node. It's like an unwritten rule. Looking very nice so far.

Funny you say that. When the 3rd popped up I thought "I could probably...no gotta wait til the 4th".

She ain't pretty but she'll work.

Wanted to give a bit of recovery time from topping yesterday before starting some light LST.

My hands have never been "surgeon steady" so please excuse the mess you see before you.

420-magazine-mobile951581119.jpg

Why do you tie down the fan leaves? Not dissing you just curious. I always wait until the new branches/colas start getting bigger and then tie them down.

This is just temp. For the next day or 2 to expose the cut site. May move them after or might leave. We shall see! .

Update

This hasn't been the most exciting I know, and for that I'm not sorry lol

WW day 19

420-magazine-mobile837817530.jpg

NL day 15
Not quite ready to top yet. That 4th node is just barely up, but I'm not confident enough in my knife skills for such a small/precise cut. Going to give it another day.

420-magazine-mobile2129820882.jpg

Tried to get a shot of the light set up I have going on now. LEDs remain at 36"
Scored a bay fixture w/ F54T5 HO 5000k L lights. Trying to work it in, just sitting til I can mount it this weekend.

420-magazine-mobile183039609.jpg

Update

This hasn't been the most exciting I know, and for that I'm not sorry lol

WW day 19

420-magazine-mobile837817530.jpg

NL day 15
Not quite ready to top yet. That 4th node is just barely up, but I'm not confident enough in my knife skills for such a small/precise cut. Going to give it another day.

420-magazine-mobile2129820882.jpg

Tried to get a shot of the light set up I have going on now. LEDs remain at 36"
Scored a bay fixture w/ F54T5 HO 5000k L lights. Trying to work it in, just sitting til I can mount it this weekend.

420-magazine-mobile183039609.jpg
YYC you are looking in great shape. They may not be the tallest but they sure are busy. I love busy ladies lol

YYC you are looking in great shape. They may not be the tallest but they sure are busy. I love busy ladies lol

Thanks Miss!

I wouldn't mind a bit more vertical height, but they're not reaching, we're good an green.

So, it is what it is.

They'll take off when the roots hit water, trust me. .

Thanks!

They've been in the water a few days now.

I've actually just moved the CFLs off for supplemental side lighting altogether. They now have a "ring" of fluorescent side/vertical lighting and LEDs top down. Kinda curious to see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom