Indica Mistery Seeds - Outdoor/Indoor Experiment - 1st Grow

M4rco2t0ned

Hello fellow growers and stoners welcome to my page.
:welcome: :Namaste:

At the start of the week I decided with Spring and enough time to try an outdoor and indoor experiment from 5 Chinese random seeds, which 3 came from one and strain 2 from another different one. Since China doesn't have the best quality herb, I took two different looking seeds from different weed given by two different dealers.
Take into consideration this is my first grow, I have spent many days reviewing friends and other growers blog which inspired me to create and make this one. Suggestions and feedback are more then appreciated as I will be trying this grow in about 10 weeks time. Due to holiday and moving reasons I only have that amount of time to grow.

Strain-2 Indica Mistery Chinese Weed
Growing Soil
4 Plants
Light-18 Hour ON 6 Hour OFF

Re: Mistery Seeds - Outdoor/Indoor Experiment - 1st Grow

Ten weeks is very fast. Though you didn't say what stage you're at now with your grow. Is the local herb generally sativa do you know? Or do you have pics ? Good luck with your grow

Re: Mistery Seeds - Outdoor/Indoor Experiment - 1st Grow

Day 1 *UPDATE*
Picture of germinated seeds (Day 3 of germination)
Germination-Day_3.jpg

Picture of Outdoor-Day 1
Set_Up-Day_1.jpg

Picture of soil
Soil25.jpg

Weaselcreacker the local herb is indica, here in China weed ain't usually strong or good. I will upload more pictures when the seeds sprout, 10 weeks is few time but I am going to switch it to flowering within the 2nd-3rd week. For now my germination has already been done, need to wait for the first leaves to appear.
blvck thanks bro, good luck on your Northern Lights man!
That is it for today keep updating when I notice anything.
Thanks and have a stoney Wednsday!
:thanks: :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom