China Outdoor Weed Growing Experiment

ZoombieDoobie

Goodday to all,
today is a pretty important day in my life -the life of a young stoner living in china- because I will finally (hopefully) be able to produce and smoke my own herb without having to deal with the annoying, permanently late and un-friendly dealers of Shanghai (China).

Two years ago I moved to China; a country where weed (at least in my area - Shanghai) is relatively cheap and... well... certainly not high quality. No matter who my friends and I would pick up from the weed always resulted seed-FULL, smelled "weird" and overall didn't look great. On the plus side, weed is pretty affordable (you can get about 10-12 grams with 35$) and I can personally pull through a week of smoking 3-4 pure doobies a day with those 12 grams being able to maintain a general "day" high that will set a smile of my face till I go to bed.
This is what the herb generally looks like:
Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_6_25_54_PM.png

As you can see it has a promising look, yet it is obviously carelessly grown.

My friends and I had an idea; -what if we collected a few of the countless seeds, germinate them and set them on my balcony? We would try to avoid male plants inpollinating female plants, take good care of the plants and hopefully get a better weed than what we usually pick up!- We collected 7 seeds and germinated them. The result was surprising; after only 1.5days all 7 seeds had germinated quite well!
Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_4_03_33_PM1.png

Today, I cut open a few tins and bottles to use them as initial pots in such way
Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_4_38_12_PM1.png

Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_6_28_42_PM.png

and thus gave birth to the CHINESE WEED OUTDOOR GROWING EXPERIMENT... a.k.a my first grow :D

Wish me luck! :Namaste:

DAY 4

Only 5 of the 7 seeds have managed to survive the harsh chinese ecosystem. Initially I was afraid that NONE of them would pop-out as in the first 2 days there was still no sign of life. Today after waking up I checked the plants and... HUUURRAAY 5 of them are out! (2 of them are fukkkd up as i tipped over the tin like a dumbass and just gave up after trying to pick up the soil up from the dirty ground)
Anyways, it's convenient as I only had bought 5 big pots.
Screen_Shot_2015-03-31_at_12_47_02_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-03-31_at_12_47_17_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-03-31_at_12_46_51_PM.png

The day after tomorrow I will "Trans-Vase" those babes into a bigger pot.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom