Amateur User & Grower From China

weednchina

Hi guys, this is WeednChina, or Phil for short, from China of course. And this will be a long one so take your time.

I was in Canada for like 6 some years for undergrad and grad schools. So yes I can speak English, but may still make mistakes so please bear with my writing here. I am a full-time small business owner. Me and my partners own a company that specializes in helping rich/smart Chinese kids to go to top ranked colleges in the States, helping them go to schools like Harvard, Yale, Cornell and other Ivies, also flagship public state colleges like Michigan, Illinois, Purdue and of course the University of California system, for both undergrad and grad programs. Funny to say, I didn't try any weed or weed product during my 6 years in Canada - which is quite unbelievable, ridiculous, and a total waste - considering I am a daily user and an amateur grower nowadays. I started to use it (OG Kush, for the first time) around three years ago when I got contact with a client who is in fact an America-born-Chinese from California. Start from that point, I've kept myself up-in-the-cloud for 24/7 - and believe or not, that is not an easy task to accomplish in China, especially considering my abecedarian in weed back then was merely a 18 year old young boy who could barely speak Chinese and know nothing about China. By writing this post here, I've tried to recall all the little/big steps I've taken during the past three years just for the purpose of stay high (and productive), and it basically goes this way:

- Initially, I got like 10 grams from that kid, and I only smoked that during weekends since OG Kush can sink my work-day easily. And be perfectly honest - I love it.
- After that 10 gram, I tried to find a dealer in China, and I think many of the tips I found from all kinds of foreign website is quite OUT-DATED comparing with what I have really encountered. Anyway, after losing about 500 USD due to swindling, finally I nailed one solid dealer.
- Here I will give you guys some NEW tips about weed-in-China - and this is only for personal use, not that industrial scale shit:

1. Online transaction is the main channel to get pot in China, buyer/dealer communicate with each other using WeChat (Chinese version of WhatsApp) and money transaction go through ZHI-FU-BAO (Chinese version of Paybal)
2. Hash is quite hard to find but leafy green bud is NOT HARD TO FIND at all.
3. You must secure yourself a solid dealer before everything.
4. All the online deal is conducted in the way of PAYMENT FIRST, THEN DELIVERY OF THE GOODS.
5. Price varies, but for goods under 50g, real dealer will ask for 15-25 USD per gram; for goods more than 50g, which is considered as a wholesale, price is around 8-15 USD per gram - we don't do ounce or 8-balls.
6. Common strain include: OG Kush, Sour Diesel, White Gold, and Purple Dream - but you do got fake-shit some time, I mean, it's weed but just not d-weed you are expecting, able to get you high but not that specific effect you are looking for.
7. Delivery of the goods is fairly easy in China - considering we got like 20 different express delivery companies at your service and with only 3 USD extra no one will ask a thing - although recently the government has enforced a new law that requires everybody who sends package with an express delivery company must show his/her ID before the delivery - but dude, we are in China, and often new laws are just effective on paper.
8. In major cities, you'd better hide your goods and please don't do it in public - although we have some 400 millions smokers in China and I am one of them, weed smells totally different from cigarette, although in major cities cops usually don't know what weeds smell or look-like, still it will get some unnecessary attention. Also, please do remember - if you got busted, the punishment is often very harsh - fines up-to 10000 USD and jail time for at least 4 years - for anyone who is in possess of 50g or more. For only a small bud, still you will be fined up to 1000 USD and time-behind-bars for around 2-4 weeks.
9. Within China, if you wanna take your goods and travel, high-speed railway train will be your top-choice, since the security at railway station won't give a shit about weed (they do give a shit about ICE/COKE/HEROIN or any hard stuff, and some station got K9s, but those dogs have no reaction to weed, I've tried). But never the plane - airports usually have very tough security, so just don't do that.
10. And wild-weed or cheap shit in Xinjiang or Yunnan - that's old time man, we don't have that shit now, too bad :p

- after I got a solid dealer, I became a daily user but only during the night. 0.3g everyday and 1g for the party/weekend, it is my routine and doses. In China we call weed-dealers the "Captain" (机长, JI-ZHANG). This is because the Chinese government shadows harsh censorship over the internet so you can't just search WEED or HASH as those keys words will give you zero search result - we call that "plane-fuel" (飞机燃料, FEI-JI RAN-LIAO) and call ourselves the "pilot" (飞行员, FEI-XING-YUAN) - since weed can make people high, up-in-the-cloud, like a pilot, like driving a plane :D. And if you heard someone "crashed", of course it is not because OD since I've never seen a weed-OD - it often means the Captain or the Pilot got busted by the police - and I often pray to the high-power (I am not a believer but I do think there is a higher power up there), hoping my Captain never crash.
- around 1.5 year ago, I became a grower. One of my clients, not a typical rich kid which I often offer my service to, gave me 30 medical grade beans he stolen from the University of Washington BIO-LAB (he is an undergrad there major in BME), in trade of my polishing service over his grad school application essay. And starting from that point, I've grown at my place for two seasons already, got a whole mass about 1.5 KG indica in total (strain unknown).
- I don't trade and I don't want to trade since trading is for people with "special skills", especially in China. I just keep those mass in the fridge for personal use.
- This year, I purchased some Sativa beans from Broza SeedBank (Green Crack) and has upgraded my gears and equipment for more mass, just planted those babes into the soil and please wish me luck :D
- I own a house in China, a small villa with yard and stuff, and it locates in the suburban area of the city (I am living in one of the most populated cities in Northern China, embraces population around 11 millions, but not Beijing) so my growing is like both in-door and out-door.
- Yesterday, my wife baked me some Madeleine with weed in it (she is an occasional user, maybe once or twice a month), and that was the first time I try weed with food - and it tastes like heaven, feels like heaven too.
- so this is basically all the history about me & the apple green.

And other things about me:
- I play WOW and Overwatch and Hearthstone, I am a Blizzard-fan, a hardcore one.
- I got a whole collection of DVDs, counts 3200, all-movies, genre varies, 50% from the States, 30% from the Europe, and the rest are from China, Japan, Taiwan and other countries, and they are all genuine legal copies, not cheap pirated copies you can easily get in China - I purchased them from Canada mostly - I spent basically all my money on them before I got married XD. - favorite movie: Fight Club
- I love science fictions, I love all the works from Robert Heinlein - he is my hero.
- I am saving up for a ranch in Alberta, Canada, and hoping I can have enough money for that place before 50. After purchasing that place, I want to spend the rest of my life here, just smoking weed with my wife, walking my dogs and looking after corps and livestock, reading books, writing a novel about the star and beyond.
- I love weed because it helps me to see myself, other person and the world differently, from a better perspective - not just for the high, since I do think among all the highs sex is the best - of course, certain strain makes sex even better, I totally understand.
- I love music, spent big-money on hi-fi ear-bugs and players - I listen to all kinds of music, but recently most of the stuff I listen are electronic - also works better with weed.

Hope this long entry won't bother anybody :D thank you for reading and your time :D

re: Amateur User & Grower From China

Hello and welcome, nice to have you around :) Being chatty is never a problem, im sure you will fit right in!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, feel free to post and share with us :)

P.S.: Im also a big fan of Blizzard, played WoW for yeaaaaaarrrrsss :)

Back
Top Bottom