3rd - Another By Mooshu - Sunsystem DE HPS

mooshu

Another by Mooshu​
NEVER STOP IMPROVING
summery
hello everyone I'm just beginning to put all my leafs together and about to lift off with another grow.
this grow is not sponsored by sunsystems but id like to review and use their lights to give Double ended HPS' a try. ive been (on and off) growing since 2008 and have loved growing every since. ive used soil and other grow mediums at the beginning of my grow life and have found my faveorite to be hydroponics. the system I used was developed by a friend (who should not be named) and loved the system he introduced me to. the system ran off of general hydro as nutes but in this grow I wont be using their nutrients. instead I began to use a new product and there brand (canna) has been implemented into this grow. I'm not sponcered by canna nor do I have anything against any other product, but am flattered to say the least that ill be enjoying the use of canna in this grow. anywho lets begin the grow .​

EQUIPMENT (Lights, nutes, etc.)
LIGHTING
20170928_110051.jpg

- Subsystems double ended HPS air cooled

BALLASTS

20170928_110107.jpg
20170928_110112.jpg

- Nano lux dimmable ballasts (sexy lil things arnt they)
(would be using this for flower as well for this system)​

THE SKY

20170928_110058.jpg

THE GROW

20170928_110140.jpg

pretty straight forward

- raised 5 gallon buckets with a top feed that drains to the reservoir (resi resy rezee)

- recirculatory system

- gutters (on the left side) implements the grow space for the short resi

- quickly drains off and recirculates the nutrients into the rez not many systems run like this

- comfortable system and easy to run when running smoothly

- waters 15 on and cuts off to 45 min of dry (gives the roots their time to absorb)​

NUTRIENTS/PH/PPM

Canna Aqua​

CANNA_AQUA.jpg

- never used this before so going with 1/8-1/4 strength and would strengthen if need be later on

orca1.jpg

- using orca instead of cannas ryzo

- PH balances to 5.8 to 6.2 (botanicare ph down)

- PPM would fluctuate 100 beginning to 800 later on (I don't know canna so we shall see)​

miscellaneous

- water cooler/chiller

- fans

- if there's any questions about install and what not let me know and ask away

STRAIN LIST

Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk

and

Barneys Farm Critical

(1 random could be berry bomb or sweet tooth I don't know)

Conclusion to intro​

I would love some feed back or your Do's and Dont's. what do you think Goods and Bads. What can I improve on and what can I prevent from accuring in a system of fault. THANK YOU AND LOVE YA

:thanks::love::circle-of-love::love::thanks:

:420::circle-of-love::420:

:love::love::love::love::love:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom