1st Hydro Grow Journal With Pics

Hi back again with a quick update, the girls are drinking a lot im having to top up 4 gallons every other day!! they are keeping me busy. I put up another layer of pea netting last night, they're shooting up fast. I'll pop back later with some pics.

Thanks SB.

The girls are nealy 2 weeks into 12/12, just had to top my res again, gonna do a change in a couple of days, add some mag into the mix.
You guys should really check out the humboldt nutrients range they have got some amazing stuff. I think i'm going to change over next time round.

Some pics
S1890003.JPG

S1890004.JPG

S1890007.JPG

S1890008.JPG

So true, my first try was with a mini NFT setup but i couldn't get seeds to sprout in rockwool back then, so turned to soil. I truly need to retry this technique and will do once i have the space to hold a decent sized one...

So true, my first try was with a mini NFT setup but i couldn't get seeds to sprout in rockwool back then, so turned to soil. I truly need to retry this technique and will do once i have the space to hold a decent sized one...

I've always grow from seed in soil, but always wanted to try hydro. The trick with NFT is to have very well rooted clones, i was going to try seeds but advised not to. You should check out White Widow Humboltd Nutrients i was given a sample of it to add when i transplanted them, this stuff is unreal. Your roots will explode, it enables them to absorbe 100/1000 times better. I'ts probiotics for your plant. They also do this stuff called big up powder check that out to.
Keep up the good work TBD.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom