1st Hydro Grow Journal With Pics

Re: 1st Hydro Grow Journal With Pics.

Well TBD i used to run two 600 in cool shades witch give me the chance to shut the fans off for half hour and on for 15mins, but i cant get away with it now. Id say they're just as hot as a standed 600 without cool shades, the ballist i could put my face on it after 12 hours, not hot at all, but as you know bulbs and reflector still do. But apart from that i'm really impressed with them. I manage to keep my temps between 80 85 but fans running all the time, the outside temp is about 60 or so.

Thanks A1

Hi back with some pics of the ladies today.

Day 6
S1830007.JPG

S1830005.JPG

S1830004.JPG

S1830003.JPG

Can't believe how fast they're growing, its only been two days since the last pics. PH is about 5.9 and EC is 2.0 not much more to report.
I,ll update tomorrow.

Hey there, I'm going to be setting up my mother/clone tent at some point today. Going to be running the mother in a flow and grow system under a 250w cfl. Going to try to harvest every 9-10 weeks. Should keep my med supplies up. Going to be growing the mother from seed, the strain is No Name Medical Seeds...this is the same strain as I'm using on my table now. Again I'm going to be using Canna. I'll put some pics on here in a couple of days of the completed setup.

I'm letting my ph creep up the table slightly, its at 6.1 at the moment. I'll probably let it get to 6.2 and then drop it back down to 5.8. EC is 2.0. I'll be checking on the ladies later then I'll add some pics for you to see.

:420:Hi back with an update. The girls have been drinking a lot of water the last few days, been topping up every day.
I'm gonna do a res change tomorrow, 100lts this time. I'm changing to my bloom nutes.
Here is a pic of what i'm gonna be using.
S1840011.JPG

I've pretty much finished setting up the mother/cloning tent. That should be up and running in a week or so. Pics to follow on that project.
Back to girls, they are still looking really healthy:thumb:

I'm now on day 8 of flowering here's some pics
S1840001.JPG

S1840010.JPG

S1840006.JPG

That's what i like to see......
S1840009.JPG

S1840004.JPG

I,ll bring you an update in a couple of days.:420:

Thanks TBD, I appreciate your interest :)
I'm really impressed with the gavitas. I've always used HPS but these are in a league of there own. The quality of them is outstanding and I can't find a fault with them. I can't believe how high they can go without stretching my plants plus no more light burn lol. I'm looking at purchasing a gavita plasma on the next grow to replace the 400 MH in the middle. That should be interesting!

I'm all in. If I didn't know better I would have thought you was sponsored by canna. I have canna sitting in the closet as well. I have not open the bottles yet? I want to finish my Dutch masters nutes first. Looking good my man.

Lol wish i was. Have you used canna before?

Right i've done my res change, now im using my auqa floers A/B, Rizotonic, Canna zyms, and boost. My EC is 1.7 and my PH is 5.9.

Here are some pics day 9.

S1850004.JPG

S1840010.JPG

S1850002.JPG

S1850005.JPG

S1850001.JPG

I'll be back to update in a couple of days:thumb:

Wel the res change went ok, my EC is 1.7 and my PH is 6.0 at the mo. They have took to it well no probs to report. Here is a coulple of pics to look at.

S1860002.JPG

S1860001.JPG

The tent has filled out nicely now. I cant belive they have only been on the table 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom