LittleCat's Little Journal - 2016

LittleCat

Found all of the pictures finally :)

I started off with 4 seedlings, all are mystery, 2 supposedly fem and 2 from seedy bud, one of the seeds just barely managed to sprout, but it had a worm inside and didnt survive, so now i have 3 of what i like to call ladyboys since im still not certain of their sex :D

As most of you who followed my Transparent leaves - No pests - Help! thread know, im growing organic, i make my own nutrients with coffee beans, ground up egg shells and other natural ingredients. So far they have been nice and healthy with only one case of over watering :)

Day 2 from seed:

received_10154158601323844.jpeg

received_10154158601393844.jpeg

received_10154158602508844.jpeg

Day 4:

received_10154158601943844.jpeg

received_10154160884458844.jpeg

received_10154160884618844.jpeg

Day 7:

received_10154165351873844.jpeg

received_10154165351903844.jpeg

received_10154165351878844.jpeg

Day 10:

received_10154174318873844.jpeg

received_10154174319183844.jpeg

received_10154174319203844.jpeg

Day 20:

received_10154229303848844.jpeg

received_10154229304073844.jpeg

received_10154229304348844.jpeg

Day 25:

IMG_85893.JPG

IMG_85913.JPG

IMG_85923.JPG

And all 3 of them at day 30 :)

IMG_86294.JPG

Since those pictures i started them with fan training as Major PITA suggested and their stems are doubled in thickness :)

Sadly i was absent for a week, so i missed out on some progress...My ladyboys were im my sisters care :/ they suffered a bit without me but thankfully nothing too bad...When i came home last night they wilted a bit from thirst, which i fixed right away...and one of them had a small snail who had a blast with a few of the leaves but then again, its not as bad as i expected...was kinda bracing my self to find them dead and beyond repair :/

I will post picture update today :)

Re: LittleCat's little journal :)

Meow LC! Looking good. Interesting DIY nutes. I'll pull up a chair if that's ok but I'm a newb so may not be able to help much. One suggestion is to link your journal in your sig. Feel free to drop by mine. I started with bag seed and got 3 of 3 females! :cheer:

Rock on!

:theband:

Hey hey meows for you too, and feel free to drop by any time you feel like :) Ill check yours as well, and as for DIY nutes if there is anything in particular you can always ask and drop suggestions ;)

This is also my first time growing cannabis, but i have loooootttsss of experience growing other plants and flowers, just a few adjustments here and there :)

O yeah, made sure to catch that moment, kinda missed it last night on overall checkup, but took a nice detailed look at them and noticed, also at one spot Caitlyn is showing signs of wispy hairs barely popping (lost the spot when i was taking pics)...But Kiki kinda puzzles me lol :)

Hey there little, very nice and healthy looks plants u have there. Personally I wouldn't clone and just wait a bit longer, but ur the one there with them and only you will know what's best for your garden :). Keep the good work. Triggz. Peace Love and Respect.

Anytime, are you going to be uploading all the way through?
I would like to learn how to clone properly, but that's along the line for me as this will be my 1st grow too :). I have been around for friends grows so kind of know what to expect, but there's nothing like doing it for your self and gaining 1st hand knowledge. I started playing around with a couple of bag seeds when my set up came, and while I was sill researching what strain to go with. Decided to go white widow myself lol :) I recently got four wwxbb from female seeds, as iv heard it is a forgiving strain for beginners. Thinking about doing a journal aswell, currently they have been germd( paper towel) all four sprouted :) and are in 1litre pots in a seedling dome for humidity. 2 have just popped through the soil, just waiting to see if other 2 make it up as I was shocked all four went. Anyway I have a horrible habbit of ramberling on when I'm high lol so il cut myself off there lol :). Triggz. Peace Love and Respect.

Anytime, are you going to be uploading all the way through?
I would like to learn how to clone properly, but that's along the line for me as this will be my 1st grow too :). I have been around for friends grows so kind of know what to expect, but there's nothing like doing it for your self and gaining 1st hand knowledge. I started playing around with a couple of bag seeds when my set up came, and while I was sill researching what strain to go with. Decided to go white widow myself lol :) I recently got four wwxbb from female seeds, as iv heard it is a forgiving strain for beginners. Thinking about doing a journal aswell, currently they have been germd( paper towel) all four sprouted :) and are in 1litre pots in a seedling dome for humidity. 2 have just popped through the soil, just waiting to see if other 2 make it up as I was shocked all four went. Anyway I have a horrible habbit of ramberling on when I'm high lol so il cut myself off there lol :). Triggz. Peace Love and Respect.
Start up a journal. :thumb: I got a few links in my sig to help you out. Never underestimate a bag seed girl. My OW in my photo journal is a clone of a bag seed I grew out about 5 years ago and I'm glad I cloned and kept her.

@Triggz: Yeah, ill post everything i do step by step with pictures :) Its not that hard to clone a plant, just have to make sure that the thing you are cutting with is really sharp and 45 degrees angle, i also like to gently scrape the stem edges of the freshly cut clone before putting in the soil to promote root growth :)

My advice would be to start a journal, would be nice to watch you grow step by step :) Nice to have another WW fan around ;)

And dont worry, i dont mind rambling im quite chatty as well hahahaha

Thanks dirt, that link is helpful, infact all your links in your sig are helpful lol so thank you!
Ye I'm really considering doing a journal as it always easier for someone to help out if I run into any issues along the way if they can check out some pics of the plant, and not just going off a very high and noob grower ramberlings lol.
Good to know:), some people just like to get to the point. and why wouldn't they lol.
LOOOVVVEEEEEE ww, when I was younger I would always hear about ww and how good it is, but you know what the local dealers are like they will call there homegrown anything to get a sale lol. So was only until I went to Amsterdam that I tried the official stuff ;) . I didn't leave the café for like the whole day haha. Ever since have always tried getting my hands on ww when ever I could, or whenever a local claiming to have some, (claiming been the most important word there lol). Also Jack Hrere or how ever its spelt, love to give that ago too. I have wanted to grow for a while now and been around for few friends grows, so thought it be time I tried myself :) 2 birds one stone I susspose lol. Get proper official ww for my stash and get to have a go at a longtime dream of cultivating my own :). Also been my first grow I looked a lot into different strains, for a forgiving and easy strain for beginners.
Have you looked into which seed bank or breeder u are going to get your ww off?
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Back
Top Bottom