LittleCat's Little Journal - 2016

There's a lot of reputable sponsors on here you can order from and they will help you get what your looking for just shoot em an email or pm or post in one of their threads. I've only had the pleasure of ordering from herbies and they all made it to the states within 8 days. I'm going to be trying out seedsman, or hazeio on my next order (by the end of the week) so I'll let you know how that goes.

Herbies is where I also ordered from as it is a lot easier to get to me where I am located, always heard good things about them. Even when border control seize, they will send back out again or send back out in a different method. Also came in original female seeds pack, so peace of mind. With a 100% germ rate out of the four( 2 was soooo small as-well, I had doubts.) So in my own experience I cant complain, but also cant offer any proper insightful info as I have only ordered once from them and would be very daft to base just off that lol. they also sent me a free feminised delicious candy and 2 regular afghan. Any have any experience with either of those freebies?

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

I was expecting it to swing that way with the freebies to be honest. Never had the feminised Delicious candy??

Those dinafem og kush and the Dark purple auto are sounding nice. I hope all goes well with them mate.

I,ll take a look through your pics now.

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Yeah i know what you mean, its really annoying that growers do that...This week that i was on my out of town trip my bf came and said he got WW for me to smoke...yeah...was not it LOL...thats the main reason i want to grow my own stuff...and im tired of seedy buds...its like smoking popcorn lol.
I lived in Holland for 2 years, so naturally i git some friends over there, they will get the seeds i need, sew them in some clothing and send them over to me :)

I swear its like common practice around by me lol, sometimes I,ll get a phone call or bump into them out and about and they saying got this and that, iv never even heard off half of the shit that pours out their mouths lol. Its like they sit on the end of their bed just coming up with new catchy names for their shit homegrown lol. So kind of in the same boat as you, as in I'm sick of young wanna be gangsters trying to sell crap lol!

So you,ve got it nice then lol, getting the best strains from straight over the dam, I'm envious haha. Bet that was one hell of a good 2 years lol I went for a long weekend and just wasn't enough! Can only imagine spending 2years there lol, was you working there ?
I have always wanted to go back but because of certain reasons have not been abroad for years now.

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Loki was kind of a runt(Caitlyn being the strongest,and Kiki following), and even though she was the first one to show lady parts, i was expecting her to be the last to flower...and oh boy did she gave me a surprise today...while Caitlyn and Kiki act all shy and barely giving suggestions Loki boomed with almost every node pistils popping wispy hairs...good girl, happy and healthy as she can be :)

IMG_87462.JPG

IMG_87422.JPG

Looking good and healthy, bet it was nice to see those girls coming out . Hope all is still well.
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

kiki ftw lol we will have to see how they turn out in flower, shall we run bets on heaviest yielder lol ???

hope you and ur girls and well and in good health.

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Ok update...its rainy AF here so i had to pop them under light today, ant thats also the reason i wont have pretty macro pictures this time :(

So this is Loki, my wispy girl :
IMG_87772.JPG

IMG_87752.JPG

Cailtlyn:
IMG_87712.JPG

IMG_87703.JPG

And Kiki:
IMG_87672.JPG

IMG_87652.JPG

All the damage at the bottom is from that over water spree i had going a while back, and i have since started trimming it down, Loki had a bit of a snail encounter at my sisters place but damage is not going further :)
Also Kiki and Loki are now 49cm(1.6ft) tall, and Caitlyin 54cm(1.7ft) tall :)

Triggz, if i didnd grow them my self id bet on Kiki too :) She seems to have most foliage buuuuut i guess we will see, its always fun to have different opinion ;)

Thank you Pat for both compliments and subbing to my first little humble grow its very appreciated :) :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom