LittleCat's Little Journal - 2016

Today i have a little treat for you guys, i trimmed down a few leaves...and thought why the hell not...so here are my girls actively participating in what i like to call Canna carbonara :)

20160718_150436.jpg

I ordered 5 White Widow seeds from CKS in April. I got 7 seeds delivered. Over a few weeks I tried hatching 5 of the 7 and not one even cracked open. CKS made things VERY right for me but I went away from the WW. I'll be interested to see your WW result. Maybe I'll get my other 2 seeds soaking when I see your success.

You've got awesome photos, what are you using for a camera? I also love the idea of organic. I grow corn and soybeans so I have no option other than use herbicides on them. There's an certified organic vegetable farm a few miles from me. I'm amazed at their produce however they work their tales off. My tail fell off some years ago :(

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ordered 5 White Widow seeds from CKS in April. I got 7 seeds delivered. Over a few weeks I tried hatching 5 of the 7 and not one even cracked open. CKS made things VERY right for me but I went away from the WW. I'll be interested to see your WW result. Maybe I'll get my other 2 seeds soaking when I see your success.

You've got awesome photos, what are you using for a camera? I also love the idea of organic. I grow corn and soybeans so I have no option other than use herbicides on them. There's an certified organic vegetable farm a few miles from me. I'm amazed at their produce however they work their tales off. My tail fell off some years ago :(

I got a couple White widows in my garden 2 are crossed with Big Bud and one is suppose to be just straight white widow. What method are you using to germinate?

CATNIP!!!! You are welcome to join in!!! ;) :passitleft:

@WannaBfarmer: Hello there :) there is crispy bacon there, also canna ;) *offers a plate*.

As catnip asked you, how do you germinate your seeds? These 3 were germinated in moist soil indoors :) I think ill try the same with WW and ill post it up :) As for pictures i use digital Canon and im in love with macro option hahaha!!!!
Ohhh you grow other stuff too, nice :) i also had a nice garden of my own when i lived in a house :) Kinda always tried to avoid pesticides so i tried a bit of a different approach i used to plant other herbs to ward insects away, not sure if its something you would like to try out but here, i made a thread on it :) Cannabis companion plants to keep pests in check!

Mmmmmm, looks yummy, thanks for the plate!

I germinated in a cup of distilled water then wet paper towel per Crop King Seeds instructions. I've had good luck with a 18-20 soaking in my well water then directly into soil. For some reason the WW seeds whooped me.

The crops I grow out here in the country are all for the deer, turkeys and birds. Weeds are the hardest for me to control in my plots. Cultivating instead of herbicide's would be an option if I was physically able to stay on top of things. I use hardly no pesticides except for the rare instance of ants. We get Asian beetles and box elder bugs up the wazoo every fall. I'll check out the pest forum link, thanks. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes, im alive everybody :) Its been weeks of silence since i was relocating and had to do lots of preparations :) All of the girls are flowering and i have some juicy pictures and one concern about Kate so i was hoping for an advice :) Pictures incoming!!!!

IMG_8846.JPG

IMG_88472.JPG

IMG_88541.JPG

IMG_88563.JPG

IMG_88571.JPG

IMG_88581.JPG

IMG_88611.JPG

Those 2 last pictures confuse me...Did she go hermie? Or those are swollen calyxes since there are hairs going out of them?

Ill upload Kiki and Loki + more info, when i come back, need to take my dogie out fast :)

YEEEEESSSSS, omg omg, Richard i love you so much right now, my bearer of good news, i was so scared that i forced it to hermie by trimming just before she started flowering, even though i was really gentile, used super sharp tool, and was super careful to where i cut!!! :D

So as i stated multiple times, this is a first but not last grow, and i gained lots and lots of knowledge about growing, harvest, curing...and its all thanks to you guys. So could you tell me perhaps estimate as to how far im of to harvest? :)

Hey Cat hope you and the girls are well and settled down now :) . Thought I would drop you a few pics of mine. They are just over half way through flower now, so about 4 weeks left still. Hopefully they will plump up abit .

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom