Nightswake's Bubbakush Outdoor First Grow

nightswake

hello everyone this is my first time growing but luckily I am living with a friend who has grown before :thumb:

so I bought ten seeds from crop king seeds at a local shop I germinated six of them using the paper towel method 5 of the six had tap roots growing 1 cracked open but no root after 4 days in the towel. I planted all six of them 4 on MAY 6 and the last 2 today..

for soil in my little starter pots I bought some potting soil from superstore just no name brand and I mixed in about 25 percent of the pot worth of compost. my roomie whos grown said to use miracle grow quickstart so we did for 5 of them but i want to try one without adding any crap to it just mother nature you know.

anyways I'm so excited my first little lady sprouted today and they were feminized seeds so I'm assuming shes a lady :) so heres a picture and I will take a lot more pictures in the next few months

also i should say we live on a acreage so were gonna grow right outside got a great spot picked out should get 12+ hours of sunlight a day and I'm near Edmonton Alberta incase anyone was wondering :Namaste:

having issues with the picture but as soon as i figure it out ill post

pot44.jpg
pot44.jpg

so today was 50/50 my plant mary is doing good she really doubled in leaf size today so awesome. but one of the others sprouted kinda? it might not make it root came up really weird

heres mary
p329.jpg

and heres the weird one
p257.jpg

and this is all six ladys on the counter

the_ladys.jpg

so what do you guys think is that one gonna make it? and I cant wait for the other 4 to hopefully sprout

so I'm kinda getting worried about my other 4 seeds they still haven't sprouted :( but on the plus side my one little lady is looking nice and healthy

p424.jpg

also I got a job finally so I'm gonna start saving up to get a grow room/closet going cause I still have 4 seeds I haven't germinated that id like to start growing in the fall... id really love to hear from you master growers am I worrying about the other 4 seeds for no reason? will they sprout in their own time?

either way I'm still super excited about my little lady hope I can keep her nice and healthy through the summer :green_heart:

quick update:
was real excited last night I could see another seed coming up through the soil was really happy until I got up this morning and the seed and root were on top of the soil like curled up in a circle :( idk if It wasn't deep enough or what I was trying to save it so I gently placed the root in a hole I dug and filled dirt around it gently with the seed top just visible I hope I saved it but time will tell I guess...

so I still only have one plant out of six seeds :( which sucks but I'm still hoping ill get another plant or two from the six I planted... I'm also gonna post in the grow forum to see if I can narrow down why I'm having such problems getting them to sprout

so an update I really only got 1 out of 6 seeds :( but man she is looking good thinking of transplanting her to the outdoors this weekend first pic is may 22 then 2nd pic Is from today
p167.jpg

and here she is today
p258.jpg

so I also got frustrated with only one plant and did the paper towel method again on my last 4 seeds worked way better this time ive got 2 for sure and I can see both of the other 2 coming up so hopefully ill have a few good plants at harvest time..

heres the 2 good ones
p330.jpg

anyways ill keep posting here even if its just to document for myself my progress would love to hear from some of you guys n gals though

so I haven't posted in awhile but I finally have some time to do an update :morenutes:

so in total I have 4 plants mary the original lady is doing great shes my biggest and hardiest plant pretty much all the picks are of her except the two of my garden. and so far mary has survived 2 hail storms outside so I'm pretty glad I got a pretty good spot for them I guess :cheer:

so heres all my girls in my room before being transplanted
p168.jpg

p259.jpg

and heres mary outside
p331.jpg

mary was the first outside then like a week later 2 more went out
p515.jpg

p425.jpg

g127.jpg

and these are from today
p614.jpg

g223.jpg

g318.jpg

so that's my garden so far I'm pretty happy with mary shes doing great and I hope I can get the other 3 girls to catch up to her but all in all I'm satisfied with the results of my first grow so far :Namaste:

yea its most certainly been a learning process I have grown food before like corn and peas etc.. but this is a little bit different..

so far for nutrients I mixed compost into the bottom of the holes I planted the girls in and ive used miracle grow for vegetables the water mix during transplant so I'm not sure if I should go get some shake on stuff or not but so far they look nice and green and healthy

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom