Ganja China's First Indoor Grow Ever

Today is the day I flip the lights from 18/6 to 12/12 I dont know if I should put HPS lights in now or wait a week then switch ? So I think I have 8-9 weeks until harvest time so right around newyears eve this will be a fun new year. And it should be dried and cured by chinese new year/spring festival so i can smoke and eat lots of food.

Keeping the grow lights on until the stretch is over is a proven way to limit how much they stretch. It also makes sense as they are packing on a lot of new growth and also need extra nutes including N at this time to build new plant tissue. Once stretch is over they're just building flowers and their need for N drops quickly while their need for P and K go way up. Especially K.

So keep the veg lights on and supplement the Grow nutes with extra Bloom until they are done stretching then just Bloom formula after that.

L8r

thanks oldmeduser for the fast reply. I will keep the 2 1000watt MH lights for the first 7-10days of flower then change to Hps for the rest of flower time? is this the correct way? Also should i put the scrog net on now or wait until i get allthe males out first?

thanks oldmeduser for the fast reply. I will keep the 2 1000watt MH lights for the first 7-10days of flower then change to Hps for the rest of flower time? is this the correct way? Also should i put the scrog net on now or wait until i get allthe males out first?

Stretch will go for 3 weeks on plants that have a total of 8 weeks of flowering time so I keep the veg lights on for 3 weeks at least when starting flowering. After 2 weeks I might swap one light out for HPS so the plants have half and half as they transition into full flowering mode. It's just another way to manipulate plant growth and sometimes like filling up a ScroG more stretch is desirable.

Depending on how a plant is being grown guides how it is treated from a seedling for me. Any plant can fill the bill when manipulated correctly. Bonsai is an art that is easily transferable to cannabis.

:peace:

I had lots of males so far and only six girls. A few unknowns so out of 22 plants i have six girl and 7 unknows still. will post pics when i have all the girls.

You should try to get a couple of cuttings from the nicest females and once these have flowered out and you can smoke some to see how you like it you can use one or more of the cuttings as a mother plant and take clones from it so you are only growing known females later.

L8r

I am left with one girl 5 hermies .I think i will buy seeds online tomorrow . My favorite plants since the start is the only girl she was the first to smell like weed and the first to preflower . she also looks like she has been flowering for 3 weeks she has buds all over her maybe she is an auto flower? the only problem sheis so small.she has alwas been the smallest but shewas the first to do everything i wish i would have cloned her. oh well

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom